Purple Netbook

I found it. Craig had purchased netbooks for some clients of Holy Angels Church of the Deaf. Right?

Yes, but he was ordered to limit one from that church. He bought more previously, I believe. Can find out more

chevy57 you look up in database of ALL people in Purple? confidential rule broken! me report to FCC!

Not entirely true. We are allowed to gain database of ALL CLIENTS in USA. To provide sales, support, analysis and reporting.

FCC will set you aside your complaints. I have accessed to all database to track customers that are new to Purple, hasnt converted to Purple. I do the conversion job and its legal.

I found it. Craig had purchased netbooks for some clients of Holy Angels Church of the Deaf. Right?

Yes I believe that was the place that he enthusiastically talked about the $99 P3 NBs and he tried to get more but he was only able to get one. He has no clients, he makes profits for his own personal gain only. I asked him how he was able to get more but he rudely insulted me by saying not to ask him how. He seemed very secretive. I wanna know HOW he got more- is Purple playing some kind of random favoritism? If so, that doesn't seem a fair sale practice.

1) Unfair? Ha Ha.. QUOTE]

Unfair? Of course it is unfair! He should have been limited to ONE as per Purple's "One NB per each deaf customer" policy and yet he bought 26 (yes 26! seriously!) and makes his own profits by selling the modified P3 NBs, whereas I was limited to only one and I don't sell them, just want another one for my private use. I don't care if he sells them but it's the "One NB per one person" policy that should have been enforced. If Purple unlimited it to him, then it should be unlimited to everyone or at least adjust its limit policy.

What illegal to Purple? P3 free
buy netbook and hack them is legal.

In legal terms of the agreement with Purple is to PROVIDE VRS and P2P video chat along with other tasks in PC. Simple as that. Craig chose not to, he hacked them to make more desirable to hearing people and resold them, thus he broke the agreement = illegal under contract laws.

Secondly, he broke the DCMA Act, by flashing BIOS on non-apple hardware and installed MacOSX. The agreement/license in MacOSX forbids that. Apple can get very clingy and tends to sue sue sue people, businesses who does that.

So becareful what you say please.

1) Unfair? Ha Ha.. QUOTE]

Unfair? Of course it is unfair! He should have been limited to ONE as per Purple's "One NB per each deaf customer" policy and yet he bought 26 (yes 26! seriously!) and makes his own profits by selling the modified P3 NBs, whereas I was limited to only one and I don't sell them, just want another one for my private use. I don't care if he sells them but it's the "One NB per one person" policy that should have been enforced. If Purple unlimited it to him, then it should be unlimited to everyone or at least adjust its limit policy.

Well, I had reported to Purple and they said they had his hands tied up about this. Because the low level people unknowledgly sold these net books to him but the higher level people found out and had red flagged him

I see.... same Dell Mini-10 and P3 Netbook????

P3 netbook IS IN FACT a Dell netbook Purple buy netbook from dell and rebrand to P3 netbook Purple put decals and install P3 software

P3 netbook IS IN FACT a Dell netbook Purple buy netbook from dell and rebrand to P3 netbook Purple put decals and install P3 software

Yes, everyone knows that. It seem that you are the only one who found out last. :roll: Seriously what's your point?

We already know. Few of my friends who own netbook P3 and they noticed it's Dell quick. I played netbook P3 around and it was alright. Boot up pretty slow than my macbook but price is not bad. (I played it from friend's)

Old news... Anyway, I got it and took off the decals and I am a proud owner of Dell NetBook, not Purple... Good bargin for a Dell Notebook...

We already know. Few of my friends who own netbook P3 and they noticed it's Dell quick. I played netbook P3 around and it was alright. Boot up pretty slow than my macbook but price is not bad. (I played it from friend's)

Right. 1 GB RAM only. Can't updated 2 GB RAM but not so bad and great price. I heard that lots of clients bought netbook faster. Wow.

Right. 1 GB RAM only. Can't updated 2 GB RAM but not so bad and great price. I heard that lots of clients bought netbook faster. Wow.
Chevy, whoa...what? which one of netbook category can't upgade 2GB RAM?

Thats why i dislike how company trying to rebrand netbook with cheap decals and selling it.

Dont get me wrong, Yes I like P3 software, but I dislike when P3 software itself start up after windows started up. P3 software doesn't have option by settings as off start up. I removed it from my laptop and netbook till Purple fix that..

Thats why i dislike how company trying to rebrand netbook with cheap decals and selling it.

Dont get me wrong, Yes I like P3 software, but I dislike when P3 software itself start up after windows started up. P3 software doesn't have option by settings as off start up. I removed it from my laptop and netbook till Purple fix that..

You can disable P3 at Windows boot up by removing or delete the P3 icon from Start -> All Programs -> Startup

I do that on mine.

Chevy, whoa...what? which one of netbook category can't upgade 2GB RAM?

Dell Mini 10 (Purple P3) come with 1 GB “fixed” RAM, meaning it will not be upgradable because have been soldered. Dell Mini 10v can be ungradable to 2 GB RAM.

Look like Purple released an P3 upgrade recently? I notice a new camera settings and don't seem to need to depend on webcam software anymore just webcam driver now.

You can disable P3 at Windows boot up by removing or delete the P3 icon from Start -> All Programs -> Startup

I do that on mine.

Right. Purple should be upgradeable start up feature like Viable Vision.

I do that on mine.

Really? wow, thank you for TIPS. I will do after downloading it on my notebook.

Dell Mini 10 (Purple P3) come with 1 GB “fixed” RAM, meaning it will not be upgradable because have been soldered. Dell Mini 10v can be ungradable to 2 GB RAM.
Awesome dude! Thanks for clarification. Yes you are right about that like we did discuss it in another thread..:)

Back