Purple Netbook

Not really, he modified these netbooks to use with touchscreen, bigger RAM and SSD. MacOSX and others.

hes genius in someway yet illegal to Purple and copyright laws.

So he keep break by accident then order another? The touchscreen, SSD, and OSX are make sense but RAM? I dont believe it because there is no ram slot unless he have soldering skill.

So he keep break by accident then order another? The touchscreen, SSD, and OSX are make sense but RAM? I dont believe it because there is no ram slot unless he have soldering skill.

He does have soldering skills but I don't know if he actually soldered the ram slot... he has 35 years experience in computer field. Additionally, he creates and fixes electric scooters and other electronic stuffs... yes he is a genius. He installed and upgraded all the bells and whistles in those Mini 9 NBs and sell them at higher prices.

Well, I work for Purple too and I told them about him. They cant do anything about it.

If Purple allowed him to get a lot of NBs, then everyone else should be allowed as well with a maximum limit. If it later turns out that we can get another one, please let me know how to get it. Thanks!

He does have soldering skills but I don't know if he actually soldered the ram slot... he has 35 years experience in computer field. Additionally, he creates and fixes electric scooters and other electronic stuffs... yes he is a genius. He installed and upgraded all the bells and whistles in those Mini 9 NBs and sell them at higher prices.

Then make sense to me. he sound like my father. :D btw i am soldering skill too.

Someday I plan to buy netbook and I will upgrade touchscreen and SSD when I have time.

Well, I work for Purple too and I told them about him. They cant do anything about it.

I found it. Craig had purchased netbooks for some clients of Holy Angels Church of the Deaf. Right?

Last edited:
I read dell mini 10 have two 28 whr and 56 whr, wow you are sure P3 is 56 whr, worth Dell 10-mini $500 than $300!!, P3 is indcule GPS?

I know about 5-6 hours but how long lifespan battery? I am right 100 hours limit?

Do you know P3 Netbook specifications?
or same Dell Mini 10 or 10v, how many hard disk HDD or SSD? etc..

No, P3 Mini 10 netbook s battery is extended. not standard. That s 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion Battery. 5-6 hours in use.

not illegal, it is void warranty, if you remove case, can't replace but use solider, your own risk, if damage, final and throw away, but some good skill electronics.

people have many netbook with touchscreen mods kits
ASUS EEE, HP mini, Dell mini, ACER, more!! but I saw video and photo but I can't find where buy touchscreen mods kit, I am no idea where order electronics / mods

Not really, he modified these netbooks to use with touchscreen, bigger RAM and SSD. MacOSX and others.

What illegal to Purple? P3 free
buy netbook and hack them is legal.

" you use battery about 30-40 time (between 60 to 150 hours), battery will go dead "..... Where did you get that from ?

DUNNO

charge battery
use netbook
charge again
use netbook again
no problem

me have netbook for long time

Richard need answer

Yeah, Puprle should hire him to work on netbook as modification. Ha Ha..

Yes I was going to say about Craig too... he bought really a lot of P3 NBs (at least 10) at those prices $199, $149 and even $99. If he got alot, then why can't I get another one too? 1) Seems unfair!

Right, there is no point in owning 10+ NBs but 2) he bought them and made a lot of installations and upgrades to them and sell them at higher prices. I myself don't need a lot but I just want another NB.

3) He does have soldering skills but I don't know if he actually soldered the ram slot... he has 35 years experience in computer field. Additionally, he creates and fixes electric scooters and other electronic stuffs... 4) yes he is a genius. He installed and upgraded all the bells and whistles in those Mini 9 NBs and sell them at higher prices.

1) Unfair? Ha Ha..

2) Yeah I was plan to say but you beat me. Anyway He selling it on blackmarket after he modified P3NTBK?

3) He is from YouTube: kipkay? Ha Ha.. JK

4) Sure, of course he is a genius geek to collect pc equipments/hardwares and modify it like kipkay.

I found it. Craig had purchased netbooks for some clients of Holy Angels Church of the Deaf. Right?

chevy57 you look up in database of ALL people in Purple? confidential rule broken! me report to FCC!

I read dell mini 10 have two 28 whr and 56 whr, 1) wow you are sure P3 is 56 whr, worth Dell 10-mini $500 than $300!!, P3 is indcule GPS?

I know about 5-6 hours but how long lifespan battery? I am right 100 hours limit?

Do you know P3 Netbook specifications?
or 2) same Dell Mini 10 or 10v, how many hard disk HDD or SSD? etc..

not illegal, 3) it is void warranty, if you remove case, can't replace but use solider, your own risk, if damage, final and throw away, but some good skill electronics.

4) people have many netbook with touchscreen mods kits
ASUS EEE, HP mini, Dell mini, ACER, more!! but I saw video and photo but I can't find where buy touchscreen mods kit, I am no idea where order electronics / mods

Dude rhr,

1) If netbook selling for $500 up, Therefore I wont buy it. I would going to buy notebook pc instead of netbook. netbook is suppose the lowest price $250 to $350.

2) Depend on HDD and SSD's price. Harddrive is most lowest price than SSD. For instance 64 GB SSD sell for $200 or more.

3) about solder, if damage or mess it, please dont throw it away. just selling some parts out of the dead netbook on ebay or craiglist what people would looking for and buy...

4) Yeah, you can find touchscreen from ebay, depend on manufacture such as asus, dell, on and on list you named.

1) Unfair? Ha Ha..

2) Yeah I was plan to say but you beat me. Anyway He selling it on blackmarket after he modified P3NTBK?

3) He is from YouTube: kipkay? Ha Ha.. JK

4) Sure, of course he is a genius geek to collect pc equipments/hardwares and modify it like kipkay.

more informtion? find craig in facebook

I know believe all same Cell, pager, lightflash, use re-charage battery limit, my mother have cell, she use many time, dead battery about 2 or 3 months

also I has vpad, I bought re-charge battery, I read manuel said 100 hours to dead, I quit VPAD and battery

you go research webiste about re-charage battery many in website!

" you use battery about 30-40 time (between 60 to 150 hours), battery will go dead "..... Where did you get that from ?

I know believe all same Cell, pager, lightflash, use re-charage battery limit, my mother have cell, she use many time, dead battery about 2 or 3 months

also I has vpad, I bought re-charge battery, I read manuel said 100 hours to dead, I quit VPAD and battery

you go research webiste about re-charage battery many in website!

Nope, Not for Apple's battery.

Check it out.

Apple - MacBook Pro - Learn all about the breakthrough battery

Lifespan is up to 5 years or recharged up to 1000 times.

FYI, I own macbook for almost 2 years, battery is 374 cycles already and 95% health.

Look like I have 3-4 years more to go.

Apple RULEZ!

Back