Purple Netbook

for all Mac user ( Apple Macintosh OSX ) You can use iChat (many iMac , Mac book , Mac Mini , Mac Pro ) Came iChat on Bottom of Screen when you Open iChat->AIM Program then tell them Deaf to load iChat Application and it will Running Smooth VidoeChat like VP-200 ( there have more feature like multi Confences on Visual !! )
---
that is easier to use iChat Application (if you have Window/Aim IM) you can use too)
---
thank for sharing
Deafscooter

for all Mac user ( Apple Macintosh OSX ) You can use iChat (many iMac , Mac book , Mac Mini , Mac Pro ) Came iChat on Bottom of Screen when you Open iChat->AIM Program then tell them Deaf to load iChat Application and it will Running Smooth VidoeChat like VP-200 ( there have more feature like multi Confences on Visual !! )
---
that is easier to use iChat Application (if you have Window/Aim IM) you can use too)
---
thank for sharing
Deafscooter

HOVRS only supports RELAY services with iChat. It does not support deaf user to deaf user....that is why we need P3 for Mac. None of the VRS companies have ever made a offical VP software for Mac...like Sorenson and Viable did and also Purple for the P3.

Deafscooter's Purple P3 Run Multi System Operator ( Win 7, Mac OSX , Win XP )

Here Picture that running Multi System Operator on my Custom Purple P3 (9inches)

attachment.php

why Chevy57 said Fake? to Deafscooter have Multi System Operaton on my Purple P3?

Craig already have programmer on Software and Bios to running Multi System operator

=============================
attachment.php

Understand what Craig do hardwork on programmer Bios and MultiSystem

From my technical side of view, this man, is not joking.....I can see that he modified his netbook to power up better with triple boot and better performance, but Nathan also have done that with his acer netbook as well. So it is not fake at all. Netbook can change.

why Chevy57 said Fake? to Deafscooter have Multi System Operaton on my Purple P3?

Craig already have programmer on Software and Bios to running Multi System operator

=============================
attachment.php

Understand what Craig do hardwork on programmer Bios and MultiSystem

Ignore Chevy47.

Good job.

I don't like reboot the computer for switch other OS.

I like Vmware over reboot.

does dell mini 9 require soldering skill? I look in youtube how to upgrade the ram for dell mini 9 and it quite simple. i can take it off the ram and put new and upgrade ram in it

I guess he got the dual core Intel from overseas and put it in his netbook. It is impossible to solder a processor to a motherboard yourself because of so many pins and the complex set up. I'm betting the dual core processors are not the same as the single core versions. It could be swapped easily with a daughterboard or something.

I guess he got the dual core Intel from overseas and put it in his netbook. It is impossible to solder a processor to a motherboard yourself because of so many pins and the complex set up. I'm betting the dual core processors are not the same as the single core versions. It could be swapped easily with a daughterboard or something.

It can be done if you have hot air soldering station.

I own a hot air soldering station but it take skill but it can be done.

I de-solder and soldered a TSOP IC chips many times to reprogram them.

So he probably got a hot air soldering station or A SMD rework station to remove SMD ICs and replace them.

It can be done if you have hot air soldering station.

I own a hot air soldering station but it take skill but it can be done.

I de-solder and soldered a TSOP IC chips many times to reprogram them.

So he probably got a hot air soldering station or A SMD rework station to remove SMD ICs and replace them.

I checked the youtube videos and now I understand how it works....very interesting.

Deafscooter Bought Qty 17 Dell "Nickelsdeon Edition Netbook" ( Dell Mini 10v )
That Came Built in Bluetooth, Better Programs, 1GB (Can upgrade to 2GB), VGA
1024x600 LCD Screeen (not 1024x576 <== Deaf Purple P3-10") Wi-FI, Lo-jack!
----
One of 17 Nickelsdeon Edition Netbook => Craig Attempted crack open & see it,

There have Slot for 1GB Modules can upgrade to 2GB & installed Mac OSX/Linux
and Installed 256GB SolidStateDrive (sata) (Craig use a Corsair P256 256GB 2.5"

Check ===>>>> Welcome to Corsair :: Solid State Disk Drives

Final Custom Modified Dell 10v Netbook near USD $1,500.00 Include everything

1, Nickelsdeon Edition Netbook
2, 2GB Modules (DELL 2GB Memory Module
3, 256GB Corsair P256 SolidStateDrive
4, Apple OS-X SL Retailer Mac Box set
5, Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate Upgrade
6, Ubuntu Linux (Download about 1GB File!)

(Later Craig ordered Special order for Satellite Antenna & Modules (about $1699)

attachment.php

Back