Psychic Who Said Amanda Berry Was Dead Silent After Berry Is Found Alive

Used to watch the Montel Williams show a lot, especially when Sylvia Browne was his guest (which was often).....I was pretty skeptical....as she was actually pretty convincing....and Montel Williams bragging that she predicted all those natural disasters and they happened, etc., etc.

It was all a farce...and bet she was a millionaire!...just siting on her arse making all those predictions....taking questions from the audience about their loved ones, writing books about her visions....

Now-a-days, I see Montel Williams making a commercial on TV about some "Loan Company"....he's taken a drastic step down from his hey-days!....and he claimed he had MS...wondering about that also, as he looked really healthy in those commercials....

He has lost a lot of weight and does not looks the same anymore. I know a woman that has MS and you can not tell by looking at her.

when there bad times like poverty reccession etc these people crop up,i live in an area that both wealthy and has poverty and these psychic always advertizing in poor area every week some medium is doing his rounds earning few quids.
There is one or two Colin fry, psychic Sally that appear genuin then someone like darren brown debunk it.
there was always 50/50 chance of being right we all got that ability who knows but things like this should not be used give false hope

when there bad times like poverty reccession etc these people crop up,i live in an area that both wealthy and has poverty and these psychic always advertizing in poor area every week some medium is doing his rounds earning few quids.
There is one or two Colin fry, psychic Sally that appear genuin then someone like darren brown debunk it.
there was always 50/50 chance of being right we all got that ability who knows but things like this should not be used give false hope

True that, Caz....

is this medium the one fbi used and was nearly assinated?that few years back

Hopefully, Amanda Berry will process lawsuit against this woman Psychic for misinformation. It significant harm her Mom's health deterioration due to extremely shock and hurtful.

That psychic could the main reason the mother dies. The poor mother most likely dies from a broken heart . I had an uncle that had only one child, a son who had a drowning accident and was not going to made it. His father dies of a broken heart two days before his son dies. That is so horrible for the woman to find out her mother dies while she was kidnap.

Oh my gosh... I can't imagine it what he went through heartbroken.... :(

Oh my gosh... I can't imagine it what he went through heartbroken.... :(

My mom said she never seen my dad cry so hard when his brother dies, he was dad favorite brother , I never got to meet my uncle or cousin. I named my dog after my cousin, Marty. My cousin was about 18 yo. yes it was very and I bet that poor mother dies heartbroken too. I wonder if that idiotic psychic knew that mother had dies .

Back