PSN PS3 Users

Just add me, your userID is complicated for me to write down. I'll just accept you. Mine's scruffyjake87

Just let me know via message.

And I will look at Kill zone 2, is it worth the money?

I want to find some games that can be played with the online friends such as CoD

Of course I did. I am talking about racing car, Wipeout HD, Golf, Football. Just than FPS. I love FPS a lot and I just keep it in balance.

I am planning play bioshock soon.

Also anyone visit HOME so I can meet any of you? HOME is fully free!

How do I visit HOME? I'm pretty new to this.

You should find Home in the Playstation Network menu but it will be downloaded automatically to be stored into your HDD, you need internet connectivity toi connect HOME.

Hello Guys,
I'm new here, lookin for some fellow Deaf gamers on PSN.
I mostly play RPGs, Sports and driving games
games so far are:
Street Fighter IV
NHL 09
Burnout Paradise
Nascar 09
Folklore
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

I'm a lifelong gamer and a retro game collector you can see my backloggery at The Backloggery - flaminskull's Backloggery

I'm a established member at Virtual Console VC Forums - WiiWare, Virtual Console Coming Soon Release Dates (Monday & Thursday Releases), Prediction & Nintendo Retro Gaming (mostly wii games)

I'll add all of you on PSN, I'm FlaminSkull77

If anybody is interested, you can add me. I go by SeismicWorm on PSN but I might not be on PSN that much between now and next Fall because of the warmer weather. I'll be busy being outside more... landscaping stuff and training for a marathon (NYC). Thanks!

Deaf gamers PSN:

Nathan3000
Phil1017
CrazySnow86
DAaZzY02
Dark_Assain
DeafJerzy201
DevilishlyFurious
Evilwolf23
extancy
FreakySteelX
GesuchtSnake