PSN PS3 Users

Anyone know UK address? Because I want to join UK Home Network, and d/ling some UK demos...

Google some random UK address on google map and you'll do.

Deaf gamers PSN:

Nathan3000
Phil1017
CrazySnow86
DAaZzY02
Dark_Assain
DeafJerzy201
DevilishlyFurious
Evilwolf23
extancy
FreakySteelX
GesuchtSnake
GTFoE
GuySmoke420
Halfdeaf007
LayDeeSlipPurr
Loftboy13
Machete97
mrquincy
Pixiegurl7
whittyb0yki113r
Wickified
Winnie2087
X-KLiPs
xLBx2xGIOx
Xestor (me)

Ahhh! I feel total left out, it's me: duskywolf

I have bought two more games -- Need For Speed: Undercover and Burnout Paradaise.

I have bought two more games -- Need For Speed: Undercover and Burnout Paradaise.

Burnout Paradise is fucking sweet! I totally loved everything about this game plus there will be an expansion to this coming soon. :)

I visit UK HOME and Japan Home, WOWIE! very different environment. I talk to Japan lady at bowling in HOME and know a bit English.

Wow this is sweet. PS3 is becoming a success, more PSN gamer. Mostly gamer here you will see play CoD4 and CoD:WoW.

Burnout Paradise is fucking sweet! I totally loved everything about this game plus there will be an expansion to this coming soon. :)

I haven't tested the game out, I have been glued to NFS: Undercover :o

And Steel X, I am offline from PSN at the moment, I do not have internet access at my new house yet, I moved house recently. (typing this out at my work, lawl)

I got a Playstation 3 yesterday. Please add me a screenname as LilCueballRulez

I have a GTAIV, NBA Live 09, and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare :)

Hey everyone, I need know what type game which you play often also another kind of games also do you play too and do you often visit HOME?

Back