PSN PS3 Users

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen and ladies (if you are a PS3 gamer, why not.)

I am just wondering if you are already joined with PSN for your PS3, I have purchased my new PS3 yesterday and I have joined with PSN and I would like to play some few games with some of you fellow AD'ers, I don't see why not.

My PSN is scruffyjake87 - If you wat to add me, please leave a message in my inbox (PS3) so I know who you are. :cool2:

But at first, I am a newbie, how does the PSN online gaming work?

Well, you need more games: littlebigplanet is a must buy, granturismo5 Prologue, and call of duty world at war (my 8 deaf friends playing there now) and there's good games coming soon. I will add you on my psn tomorrow. Enjoy your PS3 experience, and don't forget to try PS3 Home.

Well, you need more games: littlebigplanet is a must buy, granturismo5 Prologue, and call of duty world at war (my 8 deaf friends playing there now) and there's good games coming soon. I will add you on my psn tomorrow. Enjoy your PS3 experience, and don't forget to try PS3 Home.

I am after littlebigplanet but money talks :roll: will get ahold of it when I have the money. my PS3 Home is having trouble connecting since there is an network error displayed whenever I attempt to connect - WTF

Deaf gamers PSN:

Nathan3000
Phil1017
CrazySnow86
DAaZzY02
Dark_Assain
DeafJerzy201
DevilishlyFurious
Evilwolf23
extancy
FreakySteelX
GesuchtSnake
GTFoE
GuySmoke420
Halfdeaf007
LayDeeSlipPurr
Loftboy13
Machete97
mrquincy
Pixiegurl7
whittyb0yki113r
Wickified
Winnie2087
X-KLiPs
xLBx2xGIOx
Xestor (me)

Deaf gamers PSN:

Nathan3000
Phil1017
CrazySnow86
DAaZzY02
Dark_Assain
DeafJerzy201
DevilishlyFurious
Evilwolf23
extancy
FreakySteelX
GesuchtSnake
GTFoE
GuySmoke420
Halfdeaf007
LayDeeSlipPurr
Loftboy13
Machete97
mrquincy
Pixiegurl7
whittyb0yki113r
Wickified
Winnie2087
X-KLiPs
xLBx2xGIOx
Xestor (me)

Are they mostly from AD or some are not?

can you incidate some of these are AD'ers so I can recongise them? I can't add the ones I don't know unless they want me to add as a friend since I am from no where :laugh2:

can you incidate some of these are AD'ers so I can recongise them? I can't add the ones I don't know unless they want me to add as a friend since I am from no where :laugh2:

ok
FreakySteelX = SteelX
Nathan3000 = Nathan
extancy = Authentic
PixieGurl7 = Tinkerbell
GesuchtSnake = unknown he said he is member of AD but won't tell me user.
Phil1017 = Deafness1337
GuySmoke420 = Guysmoke420

Thanks Christer

Ur welcome. I only have one PS3 game is Call of Duty Modern Wafare and very addicted lol. In future new games release I plan buy is Killzone2, Infamous, Lord of the Ring Conquest, FEAR 2, Resient Evil 5 and ShellShock 2? I wonder if Shellshock 2 is good game, I will check the video and reviews about Shellshock 2.

Dont forget that future games such as Resident Evil 5 will be coming to PS3 with a co-op online/offline mode. :) I'm so totally physed for that one!

Good thing I already preordered it last month heh.

Dont forget that future games such as Resident Evil 5 will be coming to PS3 with a co-op online/offline mode. :) I'm so totally physed for that one!

Good thing I already preordered it last month heh.

Of course we are very excited about Resident Evil 5 coming soon :P aw dang I didn't pre order that game.. maybe I will if I have enough money to pre order Resident Evil 5.

I have RE4 on Wii though, but it's a good game so I don't see why not getting one of these on PS3, eh?

I am having trouble with the PS3, it froze twice recently, since I was trying to fix up sumthing.

I have RE4 on Wii though, but it's a good game so I don't see why not getting one of these on PS3, eh?

I am having trouble with the PS3, it froze twice recently, since I was trying to fix up sumthing.

It froze on me afew times too but thats rare thou...usually happens when the PS3 gets overheated and I had to turn it off and let it cool for awhile lol.

WOW! Deaf group!

Deaf gamers PSN:

Nathan3000
Phil1017
CrazySnow86
DAaZzY02
Dark_Assain
DeafJerzy201
DevilishlyFurious
Evilwolf23
extancy
FreakySteelX
GesuchtSnake
GTFoE
GuySmoke420
Halfdeaf007
LayDeeSlipPurr
Loftboy13
Machete97
mrquincy
Pixiegurl7
whittyb0yki113r
Wickified
Winnie2087
X-KLiPs
xLBx2xGIOx
Xestor (me)

Also Duskywolf

Free social know as HOME. Play Pool, Bowling, Chess, UFO, Airplane Race.

Back