Proud Parents of their Child(ren)

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have your child(ren) receive awards for the first semester of the 2004-2005 school year? If so post the names of each awards.

Markus received his awards last Friday, I am so proud of him and would like to share his awards with you all. ;)

He got 3 awards:

First award: for Outstanding attitude and Performance in Vocal Music class during the first year semester of 2004-2005 school Year.

Second award: Citizenship Award, Consistent leadership and respect during the first semester of the 2004-2005 school year.

Third award: Academic Achievement Award for A/B during his first semester of 2004 to 2005.

My daughter is in second grade.
She got awards for "Caught being Good" where the teacher gives them prizes for good behavior.
She has received multiple certificates for having Good Manners in class.
She was just invited to a Saturday program for the gifted.

I remember when I was in elementary school. Everyone always got an award for something. Heh! They would have good awards that were worth it such as "Perfect Attendance" or "Good Grades". After they gave out those awards, they had to make everyone else feel better by giving out awards for something else. I got one "Best Caretaker" award just because I helped take care of our school counselor's gerbil every Monday morning. Hehehe!

Back