Professional Woman Football

Mizzou

Reaction score
I just get this information and been far away from those ladies in other states. They just told me that there is another deafies women plays in football (tackle kind). :shock: Sorry, it been out of long way to find those ladies so I am happy to know that much like about 5 ladies plays in professional woman football. I not able to watch them since I am due to play for baseball. :D

Good Luck to ladies!

yes, my friend, Du, she is playing for evansville, indiana team. 2004 or 2005, the national tv will be on all over the television, really soon.

so, It is all awesome! Du is deafie. Du is a supervior at Indiana school for the deaf. She's a linebacker.

Leesa :D It's me Calvin ;)

Anyway, I'm surpised that women play football...

Du play football? Wow. I always knew she played flag football, but tackle as well?

Kick ass.

I used to play rugby a lot in High School and it's a very physically active sport. I would've thought there would be some rugby teams for women on TV as men's rugby is quite popular in Europe.

Janitor said:
Anyway, I'm surpised that women play football...

:slap: ofc women can play football! :lol:

wow thats great MizzDeaf -- i didnt hear abt that! :thumb: WTG to the women! i knew a girl in middle school (at MarylandSD) who used to play on the JV football team -- she quit MarylandSD before we went on to high school oh well

Back