Product Engineering Services

Sujith

Reaction score
This term has been in the tech field for many years. For most of them, the concept behind it is still vague.

Can anyone give me a good explanation

Product Engineering Service (PES) facilitates revolutionary product and engineering transformation across industries.
Product engineering refers to the process of designing and developing a device, assembly, or system such that it be produced as an item for sale through some production manufacturing process.

So, instead of relying on homegrown talent and resources, which requires high investment in time and money, companies can still leverage the expertise of product engineering service (PES) providers who are helping technology-intensive companies across various industries to hit the bulls-eye each time when it comes to leveraging new technologies to build outstanding products.

Product engineering service can be defined as an engineering consulting activity, which uses various hardware, embedded, software and IT services solution for the designing and development of products.

Here is the latest report published by QMI on the IoT services market is an assessment of the most significant market dynamics.

The research perceives clear and significant variables concerning the market for IoT services during the projected period. IoT can empower organizations putting resources into the IoT services market to change their creation and advertising methodologies so as to imagine the greatest development.

According to the report, the IoT services market has been divided by service type (product engineering, cloud & platform engineering, UI/UX design, analytics, security, maintenance services), end-user (large enterprises and small &medium enterprises [smes]), and vertical (automotive, aerospace and defense, healthcare, transportation and logistics, it and telecom, industrial manufacturing, energy, and utilities).

Please find the link to the report

usually advertising like those sites for inventors.
tell them an idea and they build and market it for a bear share of the profit.
i work in ham radios and im checking with our engineers on creating morse code radios for deaf/hoh.

I think that my Bone Conduction devices could work with Morris Code, because I can Feel the pulses on the bone just outside of my ear.
That's what the Tinnitus in my brain sounds like "Morris Code", now all I gotta' do is cypher it.

i tried to get my wife to try the bone conduction but she's to touchy on the subject.
but she does use my transducer headphones sometimes to "feel" the music.
i found a schematic that uses an electret microphone that might work. Ill just have to experiment with it.
it could probably be used with a transducer

i tried to get my wife to try the bone conduction but she's to touchy on the subject.
but she does use my transducer headphones sometimes to "feel" the music.
i found a schematic that uses an electret microphone that might work. Ill just have to experiment with it.
it could probably be used with a transducer
Hello gnuuser,
I am interested in your "transducer headphones", and electric microphones, and how they work, do they fit over,
or in the ear? Is there a separate volume control?
I have found that being hands free of a "swipe phone", and nothing in my ear canal, makes people feel more comfortable with me.
I think my Bone Conduction "set up" that I've been practicing with, could be adapted and redesigned, sorta like the devices developed for blind people, to give "hearing impaired" people (which is allot in my mind), a way to be (handsfree) connected to their "telephones", but at the same time paired to youtube, but not with earbuds or hearing aids. Find the tones and vibrations, that you "can" hear, and focus on only those for awhile.
I listened to different "voices" to see which ones came in clear, and found the higher range was easy for me to understand, and I could equalize the lower tones. So now, better understanding means better communication, and I tell people "I lost all hearing in this ear" and turn my good ear a bit towards them and they get it right away. I put my finger back on my ear when I don't understand something they've said. The less words with "hearing" people the better.
I think my brain started making new pathways the moment I put an earplug in my good ear, put these conduction coils on my head, and realized that I had a new way of hearing, (new pathways) through my bone phones, to music or tones I like, or to a piece of information that I am studying from day to day.
I experiment with blending the tones that I can hear well, to different video clips. That way the tones can bee seen.
I wish I could leave this 60' "cone" around my kindle, but that would take some electronics I'm not familiar with, but for now I feel more focused on my "hearing hobbies", and more confident in my communication skills, with my new found "toys".
Try striking a tuning fork on your knee, and have your wife hold it in her teeth, and see how long she can "hear it" for. You can also put it on the skull and sense how long the note lasts.
Then play around with it and move it all around her head and see if she can sense this "vibration" around her good ear, that being relative. If she senses something, there is a starting point.
I put on some "A-432" tuned music, and also struck my A-432 tuning fork, and just listened.
My Tinnitus is quite "loud", but concentrating on the full sound of the tuning fork, and the full sound of the music, quiets it.
Being tired or stressful makes it louder, so calming sounds on my ear is good therapy.
I think that it is all about hearing and understanding better, and letting the noise, and the chatter, and the Tinnitus, and vertigo, go into the background.

Back