Procrastinating, Any Body Else?

rockinlife

Reaction score
I am procrastinating on writing a final essay for my critical thinking class, I really don't want to write it. anybody else procrastinating right now?

I procrastinated on reading how to kill a mockingbird for my college essays class and now I have a 1000 word essay due on the book on Monday... But I went on a road trip today and going to the beach tomorrow for a family fun day and might start reading the book on sunday. Urggg school.

All the time... lol.

Some friends have a pet name for me due to my procrastination lol.

I am procrastinating on washing dishes. I wish I have dishwasher!

Can I blame my computer? One of my two laptops decided it didn't want to communicate with the printer. Spend a couple of hours trying to "fix" this. It seems to be ok now.

Procrastinating washing sheets and putting away laundry from Tuesday (oops).

Need to clean up laptop too..still haven't figured out how I can update the OS on there either (don't think Win10 will work on it- 8 year old laptop).

Procrastinating downsizing.

I was procrastinating going to bed last ,too worried about my granddaughter :( I still am :(

She has a stomach virus and was vomiting so bad and is the hospital now this is her second night there . :( She is getting better and able to keep light food down.

Good to hear that. maybe you'll be able to get a night sleep, too!

Fuzzy

Good to hear that. maybe you'll be able to get a night sleep, too!

Fuzzy
:ty: She has to stay at the hospital tonight , the DR. want to made sure she can hold her food down . The best gift I can get for Mother Day is my
granddaughter being all better...

Still putting off my spring cleaning. I'm so bad at getting around to it.

Still putting off my spring cleaning. I'm so bad at getting around to it.
Aw, just wait till Fall and then do you Fall cleaning. ;)

Better yet, do it mid summer and kill 2 birds (Spring & Fall cleaning) with one stone. :p

Back