Private Spaceship Builder Wants to Go to Mars — To Save Humanity

Thats what you think, Joey.

The reason I said that I knew immediately it was Elon is because I know him.

Think about it. We need tons of rocket fuels, alot of rockets to carry building stuff. A lot of Oygen tanks. it cost trillion dollars.

Think about it. We need tons of rocket fuels, alot of rockets to carry building stuff. A lot of Oygen tanks. it cost trillion dollars.

lol........ Elon already has said its possible. He also has several billions under his wing ready to fund the Mars project.

In the 50s when Nasa came out on the radio and said "We're going to put a man on the moon" There were people like you.. "Nah, not gonna happen." LOOKIE!

That was adorable.

23314_152000908145802_8516_n.jpg

Common Sense. God would not allow us to live on other planet. He allow us to visit. Not to set for living.

Common Sense. God would not allow us to live on other planet. He allow us to visit. Not to set for living.

So why can't we just "visit" Mars, then? Like what we did for the moon?

And... I'm sorry but..... that is not common sense at ALL. Not even remotely close.

Well, this is just a precious little thread.

pfh: You know Musk, as in personally? If so, holy crap, :insanelyjealous:

Joey: You're determining what can and cannot be done by describing inaccurate limitations of 1950s and 1960s technology? Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Well, this is just a precious little thread.

pfh: You know Musk, as in personally? If so, holy crap, :insanelyjealous:

Joey: You're determining what can and cannot be done by describing inaccurate limitations of 1950s and 1960s technology? Sorry, I'm not buying it.

ive met him a few times. helps that my family sells coffee to his brother.

Back