prisoners live better than our homeless....geez

Then whats up with Massachusetts prisoner asking for sex change surgery, won in court to get sex change operation a go ahead?

Massachusetts judge rules for inmate's sex-change surgery - CNN.com

Where can regular average Joe gets their insurance approved for this? UNREAL!

Really? Damien Echols was in a cell for 18 years and he did not have best dental and medical attention at all. His eyes are weak and his teeth are chipped and not strong. He was only 36 when he was finally freed. (now 38).

And Prison is one of best place for criminals tune their criminal skills up, and learn many other ways to perform criminal activity and minimize getting caught. Also to build network of friends in criminal world.

10 of the World

Look at the slideshow and read the captions. We are talking about some awesome places to live. Note Halder Prison getting ready to house Anders Behring Brevik. What? Really?

10 of the World

Look at the slideshow and read the captions. We are talking about some awesome places to live. Note Halder Prison getting ready to house Anders Behring Brevik. What? Really?[/QU

puke, that unfair...............i was watching documentary lastnight about people on death row america it was awful.The worse thing a young boy of 13 given life sentense

Yeah, I agreed. Should have some possibility of parole at some point.

puke, that unfair...............i was watching documentary lastnight about people on death row america it was awful.The worse thing a young boy of 13 given life sentense

And Prison is one of best place for criminals tune their criminal skills up, and learn many other ways to perform criminal activity and minimize getting caught. Also to build network of friends in criminal world.

Wow, that's sad for our society.

the young drugged up gang member 20yers down the line is different person should be given chance live good life punishment done

We have plenty of people like im sure you in the US do that commit crimes so that can go back to jail

that prison in norway looks good place worth having month or so in,it do my health good

what happen with ASL only criminals

Good question, caz...several years ago, was reading about Deafies in prison (am thinking it was Texas ??)...and their lack of communication... TTYs, VP's, interpretors, etc.....just don't recall the follow-up on this....And remembering one Deafie from my city that was incarnated for bank robbery...served 8 years I believe...he never spoke about "bad" happenings while being in prison...(just don't believe any ex-con wants to speak about things like that)....but did say he was able to befriend some and they "had his back" while in there....Sadly, he died of alcohol poisoning not too long afterwards.....He really was mentally ill and mixed-up...

Back