Practice group wanted!

Emily Hokkanen

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Emily Hokkanen and I am studying to become an ASL interpreter. I am always in need of extra practice! Zoom works for me. :)

Hi Emily, I can zoom with you. My name is Lisa. How can we set up a zoom
if you guys are still doing zoom calls id love to be apart of one, trying hard to communicate with a friend of mine if u dont have time or cant, no need to respond i will keep looking

To all of you on this thread. I would like to join a signing group. I have several ASL students in my class that need hands-on practice with other ASL users to use and advance skills also. That's what we all are looking for. So I would like to start a regular Zoom meeting or, it you already have a zoom meeting setup and we could join with you. It would also be great to get some deaf people involved. Please let me know what you think. Theresa

To all of you on this thread. I would like to join a signing group. I have several ASL students in my class that need hands-on practice with other ASL users to use and advance skills also. That's what we all are looking for. So I would like to start a regular Zoom meeting or, it you already have a zoom meeting setup and we could join with you. It would also be great to get some deaf people involved. Please let me know what you think. Theresa
I would like tojoin too.Whats the zoom link. You could send it to me at koreygeer@ymail.com. I would love to help out.

There aren't a lot of deaf people in my place, so I can't practice... But I would love to join too, I could also use some practice you know? ;-)

Good afternoon ASL users. Our purpose is to enhance our language skills of ASL. But we know that if we don't use it, we lose it. :( I know a few ASL students who need the one on one communication and practice. Looking forward to meeting you. We have a zoom setup for Friday 3/19 at 4:00 central / 5:00 eastern. If needed can always breakout into smaller groups. Please let me know if you will be attending so I know who to expect. Thanks

Topic: ASL Excursion Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting

Meeting ID: 826 6455 7604
Passcode: 397914

Good afternoon. Just wanted to mention a quick change on the time of the Above Zoom Meeting scheduled for Friday, 3/19
the time will be changed to 7:00pm to accommodate working people. Same meeting info. I would also like to know who is interested in attending this Signing Group it would be appreciated and helpful. Thank you, Theresa
Friday, 3/19th
Meeting ID: 826 6455 7604
Passcode: 397914

hi!! i’m 19 and i’m learning asl. i’d like to have deaf/hoh friends or someone who can sign to help me practice. i’d prefer to talk to people ages 16-23

Unfortunately the scheduled Zoom Meeting of 3/19 must be cancelled. This will be rescheduled in near future.

Is there any way I can also join? I am also a student in my second year of ASL and am wanting some practice!

Is there any way I can also join? I am also a student in my second year of ASL and am wanting some practice!
I”m so Sorry.I just saw this. If you need help with ASL.I”am willing to help.I”m Deaf.I”m pretty fluent. Please let me know.

Hi,

My name is Emily Hokkanen and I am studying to become an ASL interpreter. I am always in need of extra practice! Zoom works for me. :)
Hello Emily.
I’m able to help you with ASL if you still need it.I’m pretty fluent.please let me know.

Back