Powerball

Wondering why Tom Brady underwear has anything to do with powerball?

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif

That one lost on me Calvin American in joke.
I won ten ponds twice and 70 four quid brain to addled work it out

That one lost on me Calvin American in joke.
I won ten ponds twice and 70 four quid brain to addled work it out

You won 10 ponds twice? Is the fishing any good?

Well, rolled my tickets into the new drawing and bought a few extras.... bettering my chances.

My uncle once told me, do not spend anything, not even a penny for 4 years... then you got it made from there!
Most people spend everything within 5 years, if invested and not touched for 4 years, your returns would be more than you can ever spend.

i live in near garland, texas....... People who are disaster survivors also play lotto ticket... i saw a news stated that they are in group sharing lotto ticket together, if one person wins, then whole group won together. they will split jackpot. i wonder what if deaf group share, what do you think ???

i live in near garland, texas....... People who are disaster survivors also play lotto ticket... i saw a news stated that they are in group sharing lotto ticket together, if one person wins, then whole group won together. they will split jackpot. i wonder what if deaf group share, what do you think ???

I think the deaf community would all of a sudden get much larger than you think if that happened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I understand the odds are almost-300,000.000 to 1 to win.
I also understand the federal tax department get almost 30% before any allocation. States have various percentage of taxes on earning.

Pointed out in the local paper.-Toronto Star page3 from New York Times-Daniel Victor.

Seems the winners have a large number of relatives in "dire need of green".

Last edited:
Wish you all Lotto players best of luck...

I am not playing so I am not winning, not even losing anything and I do not want a MAJOR life change.

I wish lol, even 1 million I would be ok with. Hoping for 5 numbers at least. I don't want a major life change, I just want to give my babies a place to live. Me and my husband and 2 young babies have been living with family members for 2 years now due to an eviction. So any amount of money to buy a house would be amazing. I would not spend it on a new car or a half a million dollar house. Just a simple 300,000 house and put the rest towards my kids college funds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Wish you all Lotto players best of luck...

I am not playing so I am not winning, not even losing anything and I do not want a MAJOR life change.
I wouldnt have a major life change, just invest and buy a house in the middle of nowhere, have my groeceries air dropped...lmao

I wouldnt have a major life change, just invest and buy a house in the middle of nowhere, have my groeceries air dropped...lmao

Bunch of winners said the same thing, majority of them gone broke before they realize, and its too late. There's story of a guy who won lotto years ago, now 70, were forced to work because can't get SS benefit, he was too rich to contribute to SS which result no SS benefit afterwards. Scary to be in that position.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/tragic-stories-lottery-winners-article-1.2492941

Sono. it is not about how to manage money, it is how dealing with thousands of people lined up harassing you for money, not just friends, but any business, once they know you, they will bombarding junk mail and other shyt, and so on. The stress is there, and I don't want any more stress. One lawsuit can wipe your azz easily regardless.

Winners will be forced to change their friends and associates thus may not like em at all, especially tax men!

Bunch of winners said the same thing, majority of them gone broke before they realize, and its too late. There's story of a guy who won lotto years ago, now 70, were forced to work because can't get SS benefit, he was too rich to contribute to SS which result no SS benefit afterwards. Scary to be in that position.
Like my Uncle, he was 2 weeks away from retiring as a high ranking Marine Officer, the lotto asked if he was going to quit. He said hell no, and worked til his retirement. He put all his winnings in trusts or whatever to invest that money and only spent his retirement money, He hired lawyers and the whole dream team. His secret... dont spend a penny for 4 years and invest it all. The returns, you can live off the intrest of that money and still couldnt spend it all. Yes, he had friends and family try to scam him out of money, lied to him and everything... You will find out who your true friends and family are real quick. He said its a nightmare, everyone wants money, donations and people you didnt know existed just pop up at your door, let alone the calls and death threats. Me, Id probly fake my death and go into seclusion.

Like my Uncle, he was 2 weeks away from retiring as a high ranking Marine Officer, the lotto asked if he was going to quit. He said hell no, and worked til his retirement. He put all his winnings in trusts or whatever to invest that money and only spent his retirement money, He hired lawyers and the whole dream team. His secret... dont spend a penny for 4 years and invest it all. The returns, you can live off the intrest of that money and still couldnt spend it all. Yes, he had friends and family try to scam him out of money, lied to him and everything... You will find out who your true friends and family are real quick. He said its a nightmare, everyone wants money, donations and people you didnt know existed just pop up at your door, let alone the calls and death threats. Me, Id probly fake my death and go into seclusion.

:) There you go, he is Marine, with highest disciplines, he will make it, not many have high disciplines. It takes damn discipline to manage wad of cash, and filter scammers out. Tons of stress, if he can handle it, great. Me, I had too much already.

:) There you go, he is Marine, with highest disciplines, he will make it, not many have high disciplines. It takes damn discipline to manage wad of cash, and filter scammers out. Tons of stress, if he can handle it, great. Me, I had too much already.
Im pretty good with money, saying No.... not so much.
I will have to get an advisor to limit my spendings.... know what I can play with and what needs to be invested. Buy a house, possibly a vehicle and start college fund for my son, get my daughter back into college for a new path if she wants...invest so everyone is taken care of after I go to the next Bowie concert.

Back