Powerball

Did the robbers really think he had all that money in his wallet? How does shooting him help?

I did not read the articles, just what was quoted here.

Did the robbers really think he had all that money in his wallet? How does shooting him help?

I did not read the articles, just what was quoted here.

I read it, and looks like they shot him because he didn't have his wallet on him. Guess they were hoping to score at least a few bucks. But really, 3 masked men? My money's on the girlfriend.

I read it, and looks like they shot him because he didn't have his wallet on him. Guess they were hoping to score at least a few bucks. But really, 3 masked men? My money's on the girlfriend.

I had the same thought.

Yeah, I saw that elsewhere a week or so ago. Dumber still are the people who gave to that funding....when I saw the article, the fund had garnered 800 bucks...anyone think she had or spent that much on lottery tickets?
yep there are people who spend upwards of 1,000 to 3,000 bucks on tickets... why I don't know. Doesn't always 'better the odds'.

Last I heard, that gofundme page was taken down by gofundme.

Yup- https://www.gofundme.com/vbj34t7w "Campaign not found"

yep there are people who spend upwards of 1,000 to 3,000 bucks on tickets... why I don't know. Doesn't always 'better the odds'.

Last I heard, that gofundme page was taken down by gofundme.

Yup- https://www.gofundme.com/vbj34t7w "Campaign not found"

It looks like they have compulsive gambling.

Remember about Intervention on A&E and LMN?

I read an article somewhere where a 60+ man who was just about to retire blew all his retirement savings on that recent powerball frenzy. He's so upset now because he has to continue working to re-build that retirement. *smh* Sorry - I don't remember where I read that so I can't post the link here, but I'm betting that man was not the only one to make that kind of un-wise decision.

Woman over here won 30 mil unfortunatly she left ticket in jeans and it went in washing machine

Back