Powerball

Even non Americans I got further to come.Hows about meeting in Carabean on a ship for two weeks get know each over well.i like fly Virgin or BA

I get seasick!

If a deaf person win a powerball, next day there's over 100 deaf people standing in the line in front of your house door asking for money.

If a deaf person win a powerball, next day there's over 100 deaf people standing in the line in front of your house door asking for money.
so very true, along with death threats and the whole work... My uncle won the lottery back in 84, he said its a total nightmare.

I got just one number, is that worth anything?

Best way to tell is take it to where they sell lottery tickets and scan it. They always have a scanner near the lottery ticket machine.(You scan yourself, don't have to give it to clerk) and it will tell you if you won anything including 2 dollars.

so very true, along with death threats and the whole work... My uncle won the lottery back in 84, he said its a total nightmare.

I'd get a 300ft yacht and travel around the world for few years until everyone in America settle down. :lol:

r10oc2.jpg

"The 'point' of the picture is to give a solution to national poverty... But that entire point is based on a huge mathematical lie, therefore the "point"is far from a point, it's just some false concept. Kind of like x-ray vision and people flying without assistance. The post does nothing but provoke false hope and complaint via stupid people. The same people that want $15/hr at McDonald's." - codeytyson

I love to play lottery but I must go to Georgia, Tenn. or Florida to buy lottery tickets because lottery is illegal in Alabama under state constitution.

That's one reason to remain anonymous in the states that allow it when you claim the prize.

Not letting you touch the powerball money.. :lol:

giphy.gif

Back