Posts From Hell.....come here....

reminds me of a joke:

Child 1: Whatcha eatin'?

Child 2: Chocolate

Child 1: Where did you get it?

Child 2: Doggie dropped it.

(btw, you have to say it aloud because chocolate, if it said in a certain way, and dropped it kinda rhyme)

reminds me of a joke:

Child 1: Whatcha eatin'?

Child 2: Chocolate

Child 1: Where did you get it?

Child 2: Doggie dropped it.

(btw, you have to say it aloud because chocolate, if it said in a certain way, and dropped it kinda rhyme)

Reminds me of videos I've seen on America's Funniest Videos :lol:

Anyway, back to PFH's birthday. I haven't seen him in here yet, so I assume he got busy early on with the drinking ! Go, PFH !!! :lol:

Reminds me of videos I've seen on America's Funniest Videos :lol:

Anyway, back to PFH's birthday. I haven't seen him in here yet, so I assume he got busy early on with the drinking ! Go, PFH !!! :lol:

shame on you. you shouldn't encourage anybody's alcoholic behavior!!!!!!!! What if he passes out from drinking too much or anything like that? That's going to damage his brain, liver, and not only that, too much alcohol can make your skin look ugly over time!!!

(don't take this harshly. I was..uhh...what do you call it? Mock-scolding you? Lol)

Happy Belated B-day to you PFH.... Hope you had a blast time yesterday for your b-day!!!! :D

:):) thanks all. I was worried I had to bump my other b-day thread... But thats not the case.

Amazingly I didn't drink much last night. Spent most of the day with a good friend and aaron. These two made the day worth it!

Also the many of you guys who wished me a happy birthday personally made it much more special.

Thank you :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, PFH. I am glad that you had a wonderful time on your birthday with your friends. Good that you had not been drinking that much. Who would want to get all doped up with alcohol and pass out like that on your birthday? No way. So I am happy for you. Cheers for you. :D

PFH: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rIB-E5zmA0"]A message for you from the wee one[/ame]. The vicious golden doodle was ad-libbing and most definitely chewing the scenery, requiring two takes.

Back