Post your speed!

1288777020.png

1390188040.png

I'm using iPhone tethering to my laptop because WiFi at hotel sucks.

1392144522.png

That's Gally and it is a lot faster if you use ethernet but WiFi isn't bad, only got 10 mbps during late night.

1390188040.png

I'm using iPhone tethering to my laptop because WiFi at hotel sucks.

Yep, I been there and done that. After I found out how bad the Wifi in the hotel, then I start using AT&T Wifi adapter and it's far better than the Wifi in hotel... I always bring my backup just incase.

I dropped out Road Runner because their service was going south so did my network. Originally it used to be Turbo and had 20 to 24mpbs download and 800 to 960 kbs upload until this summer, it went down to steady 1.5mpbs download and 960kbps upload. I called RR tech to come out and fix the problem. He said he don't see anything wrong. I was pissed so I switched over SureWest cable co. Sure enough my network is the happiest one for me!! It was so much better because I picked top option, 25mbps download and 5mbps upload. I would expect a bit lower than that in actual speed.. My VP ran so smooth and clean!!

I can't wait for Google's Uberspeed network to spread over to Johnson County from Kansas City, KS which is the first Google's test site. I am very ready to switch over to Google's broadband once it spread out. I would LOVE to see Speed test to max out :-P

1458250503.png

Catty

Back