Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry a LOT of Hybrids and electrics are coming from Detroit's Big 3.

If I remember these cars from Big 3 are:

Ford Escape Hybrid
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Chrysler Aspen Hybrid
Dodge Durango Hybrid
Chevy Silverado Hybrid truck
Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Chevy Malibu Hybrid
Saturn AURA Hybrid
Mercury Mariner Hybrid
Mercury Milan Hybrid
GMC Sierra Hybrid truck
GMC Yukon Hybrid
Chevy Volt
Saturn VUE Hybrid

If I had to pick one of these, I'd take the Chevy VOLT cause I can plug it in to the electric grid when im in town.

Detroit's Big 3 has MORE hybrids than Toyota, Nissan or Honda. Even the Big 3 has more E85 (85% ethanol alcohol and 15% regular gas mix) capable vehicles than the Japanese do. American inguneity may not be perfect, but hell it works!

Detroit is ALSO working on fuel cell cars. They're getting caught up to the Germans and the Japanese with that technology.

Does GM really owns some of these companies? i.e. Ford owns a Saturn company.

I would hate to think of buying an electric car from China someday. I hope that the Germans and the Japanese would sell their advanced technology cars for less price in our country instead of perhaps 5 to 10 times the cost of the price. Probably, some rich people can afford it quickly.

I would hate to think of buying an electric car from China someday. I hope that the Germans and the Japanese would sell their advanced technology cars for less price in our country instead of perhaps 5 to 10 times the cost of the price. Probably, some rich people can afford it quickly.

What??? Saturn is owned by GM, I used to own Saturn before, good gas saving but totaled from horrible car accident.

foxrac, i heard trash food or garabe can be use as gas fuel! do you heard of that yet??

i think i saw the tv show.. i dont remmy what was channel news.. but it works! i shocked

In the film "Back to the Future," Doc popped the hood of his time-traveling DeLorean and tossed kitchen scraps and beer cans into his gigawatt fusion converter thingamajig. :lol:

fusion.jpg

$2.09 nearby here. My friend told me he filled up gas in Renton area at $1.91 per gallon.

That is mistaken. GM owns Saturn.

It is at $1.07 p/l now, and looks it would be at $1 per litre next week.

yea i saw 1.61 lowest i have see! wow! it cames back normal now! oh yes!

i am ready for putting gas more for me to go! yaya! more fun! lol!

A lot of cars are back on the roads, once again

A lot of cars are back on the roads, once again

Well, the bus ridership is still rising even tho the gas prices are going down around here. The average weekday ridership was 417,000 per weekday reported on October 2008.

I know, our buses were crowded earlier this year and last year, and the government cut HALF of the services, and it was a bad time!

What makes you think that the gas prices are lower now?

Is this why people who refused to buy a brand-new car with a better gas mile?
Do you think that they would rather to buy an electric car?

I know, our buses were crowded earlier this year and last year, and the government cut HALF of the services, and it was a bad time!

Damn! They are expanding bus services here, but the increased fares isn't covering the revenues so it's putting strain on the bus system. The buses I saw passing by were full of people with bunch of people standing, even on the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back