Post your gas prices Part II

No Costco in your area?

Yes, there is. There is one very close to my work but it doesn't have fuel island. The Costco in another town has one but is far out of the way in my commute. According to Gasbuddy, their price is at $3.87 since today.

$1.39AUD when I filled up my car today.

Regular is 3.09 today at my closest Costco....low for here largely due to the coronavirus scare and the Saudis and Russians trying some hanky panky re: price of oil.....

85 cents per litre in Perth, Western Australia.

$2.25 at Costco....amazing for California...I can only imagine how cheap it is in other States....

According to Gas Buddy for Centralia, IL they are $1.87 -$1.89 depending on which station you go to April 16, 2020 (right before noon Central Daylight Time)

$6.59 -- cheapest I can find is around $6.09 from Arco's. Diesel is higher around $7 a gallon around here. National average gas prices is now at $5 a gallon as of recently.

Thank you, Old Analog, I always lose trace of the conversion formula going either way.

I knew I could do that!!! BUT wanted to thank him for either knowing or have already looked it up and thus saving me the time and effort to look it up.

Back