Post your gas prices Part II

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Part two, as of now, it's $1.69 the last I checked.

In Michigan; if you use Cash to paying gas, it will cost you only $1.59. If you use either Debit or Credit Card then it will cost you only $1.69. But for Disel, it will cost you $2.49 for cash and, debit or credit card will cost you $2.89

ahh new thread! part two movie ! lol

ok i am in louisiana for family xmas.. i saw here for gas price.. little higher than austin!
1.55 so far as it lowest..

$1.49 for the cheapest grade in Iowa this afternoon. I spent under $20 at the gas station. Yay!!

I had to fill up the car today and it was at $1.54 a gal. The gas prices around here has been pretty steady ranging from $1.50 to $1.60 a gal.

I had to fill up the car today and it was at $1.54 a gal. The gas prices around here has been pretty steady ranging from $1.50 to $1.60 a gal.

No more yo-yo gas price rises?

No more yo-yo gas price rises?

For now, Nope. Although, I am hoping there's no more yo-yo prices in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen again. If it does, I'm going to scream!!! :lol:

The gas prices going up very slowly for now at least.

The gas prices going up very slowly for now at least.

SSHHHHH!!!!! Pls dont say "up"!! I am afraid of that word when it comes to gas prices. I do not want to go thru the nightmare again.

Between 1.68 to 1.72. So I haven't fill my tank up yet....but we will this Friday.

1.45 here in my old town! same with my new town! interesting!

but good! keep steady..

Back