Post Pictures of your Tattoo/body piercing/ear piercing

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
Hey there ya'll!! I thought I would start this thread for heck of it!!

I thought maybe for those of you who are NOT SHY and PROUD....to post pictures of your tattoos or tats, body piercings, tongue piercings or ear piercings such as Helix, Tegazs, Rook etc etc. Don't be shy!! Be proud and BRAVE to show off your art/jewelry. If your tats/jewelry is in a VERY private place, then you use your own judgment.

I'll start this thread with my wife's 1st Helix ear piercing that I got done for her for her Xmas present. We went to body piercing/tat store that my friend gets their whole body tats on. She already have 2 earring on right side, and already have 2 on left side. Got helix piercing on left side ear.

I got 5 on my left and 3 on my right. :)

10282951345032pi6.jpg

My 1st tattoo and plan get more later!

100771110985914wv1.jpg

funny-pic-pepsi-worker.jpg
I got five ear pierces on each side.

But, no tattoos.

NOPE. I don't have any inked on the skin at all. I am a pure inked-free virgin. I didnt have any where of the facial or belly or anywhere on skin pierced thingy. Only, I have three pierced on the each of ears that is very common. guess, i am an old fashioned chickie alittle bit. eh.

1e7x8j.jpg

Only one piercing per ear. But I did decorate them for Christmas!
29fyovk.gif

i have three tattoos and plan on getting full sleeve will update with pics when i make some more i deleted my past pics so ig otta make more

I do have two piercings on both of my ears but planning to get more. I used to have my tongue pierced but now it's removed and used to have my nose pierced but planning to get it re-pierced soon. I have one tattoo- on the left back shoulder, pink panther cartoon and planning to get more tattoo ;)

I have two piercings on both of my ears but no tattoos for me. I guess I am an old fashioned lady. Sorry! LOL..
BTW, the tattoos look good on you, ad'ers. :D

i had 4 ear piece years ago but my mom says dont more!

my grandma hates see me get tattoo! i dont blame my own grandma but i wanted clean my own body and no ink of tattoo nope!

Here's my three tatts. Getting a new one next week though

Got this Jan 2005
IMG_0003-1.jpg

July 2007
l_9a20412895a5e349a3f2ae326f5e3dab.jpg

June 2008
july27.jpg

here is my first tattoo and the only one i currently have:) i have my belly button pierced too but no pic lol

I have two piercing in each ear..bla boring and recently pierced my belly. Will post pictures when brave enough. I do want a tat but too afraid of the pain

Nice.. But, Cannot help notice that your baby is deceased?

Yeah that is my memorial tattoo I got in her memory. I've been thinking of having wings added on either side of the tattoo but I've not found the perfect kind of wings yet. But that tattoo is her real hand print and foot print. The tattoo artist put amazing detail into it to make it look as close to the real thing she could

Back