Post picture of your pet

Hey, I gotta show you my adorable Ginger cat. I've had him for 8 years. :) I made a collage to show my favourite snaps. :)

Ziusudra

Oh, by the way, the image is attached, so it shows up as a yellow icon instead of a gray one. Sorry but I haven't a clue how to use this forum as I'm new to forums. :)

Ziusudra

Ha, yeahh, I made that about last fall, cuz I was puttin her on my paperwall on my computer.

Don't have picture of my dog yet in this computer, but i have Great dane and other medium size dog (mutt)
Great Dane i call her Birdy
the medium size dog i call her Muggs :D

Here's my purebred Yellow Lab, her name is Mugs.

Such a generous dog, yet hyper at times! :D

I have 2 dogs (a boxer named George and a german shorthaired pointer named Annie), an evil cat named Ivan, a fish, and a bird. I don't have any pics on this computer so I'll post what I have later on. For now, here's the pet I wish I had!!

Attachments

• gizmo.jpg
    gizmo.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 197
Originally posted by Seether
I have 2 dogs (a boxer named George and a german shorthaired pointer named Annie), an evil cat named Ivan, a fish, and a bird. I don't have any pics on this computer so I'll post what I have later on. For now, here's the pet I wish I had!!

:rofl: I used to wish for one of those adorable gremlins when I first saw the movie, 'Gremlins' :)

Goldie

Originally posted by Seether

:laugh2: Loved that little thing, I wanted it to be my pet when I was little!

haha! I love Gizmo. He's so cool. I only saw that movie recently (within the last year) because my mom always said it was evil. So I watched it with my ex-bf. Gizmo's so damned cute.

The never ending story was wicked kickass too. I think I wanna go rent it tonight. It's rainy...perfect sit-home-and-watch-movies night.

SOon I will be posting a picture of my dog, Forest.. he's a 3 years old cocker spaniel boy.. he's adorable..always has that sad look eyes.. heh I'll take a picture soon.. I just got him recently from someone.. :D

Originally posted by Starrynata
Hey, You look my cute dog, kind of a dog is Doberman, Her name is Rysha. She's really nice and friendly.

But She died about a year ago, cuz she has a tumor all over her body.

I love her so much! She's the best dog than all dogs. Just wanted to show you of my dog's picture. :)

I used to have doberman too. I Missed them too My mom adopted two dobermans their names are Hercules and Chelesa. They are soo Adorable dogs. Doberman are soo sweet, wonderful dogs I would consider to raise them again but for now we took Jake. He's a mutt dog LOL Mixed with Black lab, Rottweiler, Pitbull Next one I will post in.... I just need to reduce the size :)

Wendy

Yes it worked LOL

Jake........

Attachments

• jake3.jpg
    jake3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 156
Re: Yes it worked LOL

Originally posted by WBHarley
Jake........

That's a lovely picture of Jake! :) I want to have a Rottieweler one day! :) Hubby doesn't want one now..heheh...so we have a Jack Russell Terrier. :P

Goldie

My wife says I am not allowed to put up her picture! :ily:

Lol, no she isn't. Excuse me while I go RUN for my life! LOL

Back