Post Counts

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
I must say something - while it may be nice to be recognized for having a large number of post counts, it is getting to be a bit old here.

So far, I have counted 17 congratulatory post count threads in the first three pages - which is a bit excessive.

In the past, we only congratulated those who reached 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 (in increases of 5,000 each), and it was all good. Now its becoming almost every 100 to 1000 posts...

I will have to start deleting post count threads that are considered frivolous if they do not meet the 5,000 posts mark. It is just not needed and a waste of time.

For example, if someone reaches 3,000, that thread will have to be deleted - because it is not at 5,000. If another reaches 7,500, the thread will be deleted, too, because it is not at 10,000.

I know I'm talking like a Scrooge, but this is getting completely out of hand.

Thank you,
DreamDeaf
Dreamin'Mod

:bowdown: WOW finally someone step up and said it, Thank you soo much DreamDeaf, I was thinking the exactly same thing as you were DreamDeaf.. I just couldn't believe how many post counts threads I've seen for the last couple of days now , sure it is nice to be recognized of how many posts we all made here but I personally think this gone wayyyy overboard lately, which is why I don't posts in these threads anymore cause there just so many of them and it's getting OLD...

:ty::ty::ty::ty::ty:

Finally.

I was getting sick of those lame ass threads.

They are getting so fucking old!

WHO the FUCK cares if you have 379729372983743 posts?! So FUCKING what?!

Amen!!! :bowdown:

I'm glad someone else noticed it. It's was getting way out of hand in my opinion. It was fun at the begin while it lasted but it gets tiresome after a while.

I agree, after awhile it gets annoying.

Thank goodness you bought this up. It drive me nut also...if AD member hit like 10K or 20K, it is ok but not like 1K or 5K or whatever. It bored me already. I don't give a damn about post whoring....I am here to enjoy AD, that's all. :)

I must say something - while it may be nice to be recognized for having a large number of post counts, it is getting to be a bit old here.

So far, I have counted 17 congratulatory post count threads in the first three pages - which is a bit excessive.

In the past, we only congratulated those who reached 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 (in increases of 5,000 each), and it was all good. Now its becoming almost every 100 to 1000 posts...

I will have to start deleting post count threads that are considered frivolous if they do not meet the 5,000 posts mark. It is just not needed and a waste of time.

For example, if someone reaches 3,000, that thread will have to be deleted - because it is not at 5,000. If another reaches 7,500, the thread will be deleted, too, because it is not at 10,000.

I know I'm talking like a Scrooge, but this is getting completely out of hand.

Thank you,
DreamDeaf
Dreamin'Mod

I agreed with that. Count posts don't mean anything. Not need post 1000th or whatever small numbers create in new thread due too many in threads already.

PS One thing you don't need said this is getting completely out of hand HUMMMM??????You bought it up here....it is no-sense LOL

I don't like members creating threads for me to congratulated me, because it's not that important to be realized how much posts I've made. I'm only here for two things, post in threads that interested me the most, and making friends. ;)

True, Cheri :hug:

I have counted 17 congratulatory post count threads in the first three pages

17 threads..in first 3 pages? :shock::eek3:

Yes I agree that count posts don't mean anything but mainly matter is meet my online friends around here and share my posts with them... see how they are...

I wasn't realized that I have high post count but enjoy to debate or share the posts with anyone in postive threads.

I know it's nice thought of ADer to create thread for us but I agree that it's rather extreme...

Its true, I already getting sick of stupid post count thread, look at me everytime I got 1k or 2k and no one congrats me, so I dont care abt it

Back