Post a pic of your favorite jewelry

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Here's my Cuban Link necklace that I bought from Zales a few years back. It's my favorite jewelry that I wear the most. :mrgreen:

mycubanlink.jpg

Yea, I have duh bling bling, nawmean!? :mrgreen:

You could at least describe what your favorite jewelry is, and why it's your favorite?

Very pretty, hope u can give it to me when i see u lol ;)

havent got any at the moment as i used to have 3 earings on my left ear and 2 on my right ear but remove all of it 2 year ago! will post if i find any old picture

I don't wear any jewelry at all. I hate them. I feel they are in the way, especially rings and bracelets.

That's how I felt after I wore my Cuban Link necklace for the first time. After using it for a while, I got used to it and felt comfortable wearing it.

I used to wear a chain necklace, but I got bored with it eventually. Now, I don't wear any jewelry. Not even a watch.

I love to wear silver rings, silver necklaces, silver anything. RIght now I'm wearing this silver ring with light purple gemstone in the center.

Originally posted by Alex
Here's my Cuban Link necklace that I bought from Zales a few years back. It's my favorite jewelry that I wear the most. :mrgreen:

mycubanlink.jpg

Wow.. i have da same one the your's... but i'd losted it last year...:( :(

so, i will buying a new the same one is this..., but not gold.. i wanted White gold ;)

Back