Post a pic of your current BF/GF

Levonian said:
What if Tekkmortal is abducted by aliens again? Will they abduct Cheri too and take her to their home planet and force her to cook BBQ for them? :dunno:
:rofl: sure they will! and they will love her BBQ and never, ever return them two back to Earth! LOL!

Maybe Cheri and Tekk will escape and find their way back to Earth. Then Cheri will write a book called To Serve Klingons. (Two points for everybody who gets that joke :P).

Levonian said:
Maybe Cheri and Tekk will escape and find their way back to Earth. Then Cheri will write a book called To Serve Klingons. (Two points for everybody who gets that joke :P).
LMAO!!!!

Bullym0m said:
Cheri, Wow Impressive ever you since happier much better and in relationship w/Tekkmortal.. *curiouis* How long have you been in relationship together? I wasn't even knew you're.... *pssst* Nice look'n you have nice tan more... (chuckles)
wow.. I'm happy for you... :)

We been chatting since Dec of last year through aims and MSN and finally met in person just in June and saw him again in July. ;) Thanks for the nice comment. ;)

Defee said:
Holy Cow, Cheri!! I lost track, i guess...didnt know that you got a new
boyfriend!! whooo hooo! congrats! Im happy for you and Tekmortal..hope you both have a good life together!!

Thanks sweetie. :hug:

And Levonian, :rofl: Thanks for a great laugh. :ily:

Will this be Cheri soon? :P

TimHildebrandt-Barbarella.jpg

You are very welcome, Cheri sweetie...Im just so tickled that you have
found someone special! you both look soo happy in that pic!

future game.. I do not mean to offense you. She looks like 11 or 12 years old girl.

I hope not, she is minor age. jeeze

Sabrina said:
future game.. I do not mean to offense you. She looks like 11 or 12 years old girl.

Nope, My girlfriend is 17 years old and she will turn 18 on Aug 23. She would send me her new picture that she would look like so different. This my girlfriend's pix is very old. I'm serious. I'll get it when she get new webcam.

FutureGame2100 said:
Nope, My girlfriend is 17 years old and she will turn 18 on Aug 23. She would send me her new picture that she would look like so different. This my girlfriend's pix is very old. I'm serious. I'll get it when she get new webcam.
ohh i got it.. how u met her!?

Sabrina said:

Awww..U JUST JEALOUS...SABRINA....*snickers*..................

Back