Possible new HA's :)

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
This morning I called my Audi to schedule an appointment for a bit of a tune up for my HA's. I've had these since early 2009 but I wouldn't mind upgrading. These are great HA's and I probably will hang in there a little longer with these before the upgrade because of the cost but my Audi's secretary (who also is his wife) made a point to tell me on the phone that they have some NEW HA's in that I would just love.

Guess we shall see Thursday! I'll let you know how it goes. OH, everything in that office is Starkey. I looked at the site but their site gets kind of confusing so we shall see!

:D

Make sure you check out if the FM system has been updated or not because other brands might be better. If you are going to pay money for an aid you should get the best options too.

Personally, I may upgrade to a Nadia because I like the water resistant option. And, I also use a smartlink so that aid works with it. On the downside, it's very expensive.

Actually I really do like starkey, they do have some of the best technological advances in hearing aids :). I'll see what they have Thursday

what sort of technological advances does Starkey have that Phonak doesn't have? I'm just wondering.

oh do you plan to keep the old HA that was in 2009? or exchange it to a new one? i wish i could have new HA every 3 years. lol

Back