2.) I can sleep in at any time
3.) I can chat to anyone male and female at any time
4.) I can have bread and butter for dinner when I dont feel like
cooking
5.) I can do some therapy shopping without having to worry
6.) I can stay at my pc all night if I want to
7.) I can leave the washing dishes overnight
8.) I can bum around the house with the blinds drawn all day
9.) I am the only one who uses the car (joy)
10.) Don't have to put up with a silly drunk after a night out
11.) Can have one hour long showers
12.) Having the toilet cover staying up
13.) Having no shaving hairs in the wash bowl
14.) Shopping only when fridge runs out of food
15.) Having the tv all to myself
16.) Having all the money to myself
17.) Making my own decisions
18.) Having no wet towels lumped on the floor
19.) Not having to worry about making noises if come home late
20.) Flirting with guys on the chatlines

Not answerable to anybody....

No more nagging at the males for leaving the toilet seat up Sabrina:slap:Male

:mrgreen: I would put three pillows in my bed to keep me a company. :doh:

But.... I have to nag when my boys leaving the toliet Seat up and walks away..(they Still live with me) grrrr. :lol:

Another bonus is that you get to date different guys without any commitments and then try to decide later on if you like one of them. :Oops:

Hahaha.. Sab. Perfectly true. LOL I live all by myself and no one tells me what to do. *Chuckles* Peace of mind, eh? lol I thought so, too. :thumb:

CyberRed

Exactly being Single is Wonderful...
Having a relationship sometimes could be a real
pain in the butt for having to wash
another person's dirty underwear (eeww ! )
LOL

One thing.. I hate 2 boys when use restroom.. never open the lid up... always squirting on the toilet lid.. When I get in and always never turn light on.. I sat on.. made me #%!#^%#$&^@%$T *howling* two boys.. WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN $%!$%$# OPEN THE TOILET LID UP...???? Thanks lot to you both boys, Look mommy funny walk like that way.. Made me mumbling.. ~ :nono:

My husband... (sheesh) drove me nuts... tooooooooooo damnest lazy ever i seen when he shaving and leaving hairy all over the sink.. Made me :madfawk: Why can't he clean it up the mess???

Shower: Drove me nuts too many towels and leaving on the floor really wet.. Why they can't put it away intot he basket.. *rolled my eyes up* am I maid to clean the mess up?? (groan)~ :thumbd:

Living room: Easily quick messy and leaving the stuffs. I begged them please clean it up.. Kids always say yeah I will.. but never do it. Every night time, I picked these up and throw it and put it away too. Wha..ever..

Should MOM is on STRIKE ???

Bullym0m said:
One thing.. I hate 2 boys when use restroom.. never open the lid up... always squirting on the toilet lid.. When I get in and always never turn light on.. I sat on.. made me #%!#^%#$&^@%$T *howling* two boys.. WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN $%!$%$# OPEN THE TOILET LID UP...???? Thanks lot to you both boys, Look mommy funny walk like that way.. Made me mumbling.. ~ :nono:

My husband... (sheesh) drove me nuts... tooooooooooo damnest lazy ever i seen when he shaving and leaving hairy all over the sink.. Made me :madfawk: Why can't he clean it up the mess???

Shower: Drove me nuts too many towels and leaving on the floor really wet.. :Why they can't put it away intot he basket.. *rolled my eyes up* am I maid to clean the mess up?? (groan)~ :thumbd:

Living room: Easily quick messy and leaving the stuffs. I begged them please clean it up.. Kids always say yeah I will.. but never do it. Every night time, I picked these up and throw it and put it away too. Wha..ever..

Should MOM is on STRIKE ???
:lol: Bullymom, , My boys do the same thing even through no matter how many times I have told them to put the lid down. Sometimes I forget when i go in the bathroom sit down and found myself in a wet position. its like ewwww!!!!! (^%$$^&) :lol:

Back