Poor Satori needs to stay at the vet.

Interpretrator

Crime fighter
Premium Member
Reaction score
She had to have minor surgery today and has to stay overnight, but my fiancé and I are leaving this weekend for my cousin's wedding. So we decided to board her there so she can have the best medical care available (it's a well known clinic specifically for cats). I'm glad she'll be there when we're away -- it isn't even that expensive -- but I'm still worried about the surgery, and sad that she'll be gone for the rest of the week.

Please send a good wish her way if you have a moment. I'm probably overreacting.

I think "mama" needs more support than kitty does. :)

But I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers this week.

From one kitty mama to another :hug:

She had to have minor surgery today and has to stay overnight, but my fiancé and I are leaving this weekend for my cousin's wedding. So we decided to board her there so she can have the best medical care available (it's a well known clinic specifically for cats). I'm glad she'll be there when we're away -- it isn't even that expensive -- but I'm still worried about the surgery, and sad that she'll be gone for the rest of the week.

Please send a good wish her way if you have a moment. I'm probably overreacting.

I am sure it's okay since "Minor surgery" plus a good board at vet! Probably your satori wants you and your fiancé have a fun this weekend ;):)

Yes Wish Satori get recovery healthly soon :)

Thanks...well her surgery went fine and she woke up and is doing well. They'll be taking care of her until Monday. She is going to be one seriously annoyed kitty cat. *sigh*

Here's a picture of her I just found:

torisleeps.jpg

I know we're doing the right thing by leaving her there where she'll get the best care, I just hope she isn't too sad, scared, and lonely while she's there. She's a very nervous little girl and doesn't trust strangers, but this place is supposed to take amazing care of cats so I'll just have to hope for the best.

Aw, what a sweetie!

She'll be fine; you'll just have to spoil her when you get back, to get back into her good graces. :)

Nice pix of your cat--the annoyance will quickly go away once your cat is reunited with you, especially when you'll spoil and pamper her.... :D ;)

Also, good to know the surgery went well and she'll be in good hands (care).

~RR

aww cute kitty
i am glad she is well i hope that the vet people will take good care of her
when you get back give her LOT of love and attention smile

:aw: How sweet... Seems those two cats are touching each other. ;)

I'd love to have a cat, but not during the future -- mantenance. :)

AWWW Cute kitty pix....Glad to hear that the surgery went well, and I hope she'll be fine..:hug:

aww...glad that all went well and I am sure she will be well taken care of. :)

Thanks all for your support! Normally I'd say we probably won't see Satori for a week after she gets home but with that e-collar (we like to call it "the collar of shame," it's going to be hard for her to hide. :giggle:

What a cute cat you have. I'm wondering what kind of surgery it was? One week is a long recovery for a cat.

I hope your kitty get recover fast! :) At least you know where she is at and knowing she'll be in a good care. She'll be in your arm in no time and PURRS!

Cute cat! I wonder how many of us on alldeaf can sleep, much less get into that position? :naughty: Hey Reba, how about you? :giggle:

Cute cat! I wonder how many of us on alldeaf can sleep, much less get into that position? :naughty: Hey Reba, how about you? :giggle:
Not me (not anymore); but my black Oriental kitty Ninja could. :)

aww sweet.. glad that she is doing well.. being apart.. and put in board.. its hard thing to trust.. :)

hope your trip turn out well and safety.

Oh I am sorry to hear and hope your cat is allright and so beautiful cat u have here. :)

Back