Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • no opinion

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

AJ

Reaction score
i have the biggest crush on Amy Lee from the band Evanescence. do u guys think she's pretty?

Attachments

• amy_lee 2.JPG
    amy_lee 2.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Amy-Lee-1.JPG
    Amy-Lee-1.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 60
voted.. no opinion.. she's somewhat pretty.. yes... but you know AJ.. she looks like me.. except i don't have black hair... what are you doing???? dreaming about me? lol

voted.. no opinion.. she's somewhat pretty.. yes... but you know AJ.. she looks like me.. except i don't have black hair... what are you doing???? dreaming about me? lol

its very possible

I voted yes...she has georgous blue eyes. If i was a lesbain I would have a crush on her. :giggle:

No, I don't think she's pretty, sorry just being honest. :mrgreen:

I voted no cuz she looking okok... If Mickie James is on poll and I would vote her into hottie!

I voted no cuz she looking okok... If Mickie James is on poll and I would vote her into hottie!

ok dude, i just googled mickie james. and i really dont see anything special, she's a overly buffed out chick with fake tits. sorry. i like real normal women.

i have the biggest crush on Amy Lee from the band Evanescence. do u guys think she's pretty?

She's attractive :naughty:

You cannot have the biggest crush on her cuz I just took her my home :giggle:

I voted yes.

no thats impossible. trust me ur not as charming with the ladies as i am.

I'm just kidding and The choice is always made by 'women' not men !!!

As for your charming, I don't care how much you are charming with some women ,heh, I am on my own way :P

I voted "yes", even though I've never been a huge fan of the "goth" look.

Plus, I think she has a fantastic voice.

Woooo! Shes hot!

Amy Lee is beautiful! Black hair, dimpled chin.. Yeah!!! I love that feature. Fortunately, mi esposa is beautiful in different way--her heart!

Back