Police say NFL star Owens tried suicide

*sigh*

Don't go there.

It won't but just curious if he's best friend with Taylor?

Buck made too much debate against police, that impossible.

T.O. committed no crime. His only mistake was that he mixed two different meds together, and that caused a reaction. That can happen to anyone. It happened to Anna Nicole's Smith son.

The difference there is, ANS's son DIED, while Terrell didn't.

T.O. is lucky, actually. Mixing meds can be deadly.

I guess if there's a moral to this story it would be this:

First, don't believe everything you see/read in the media. Most of it is bs.

Second, know what you're taking, and how each med will react to the other, and with you. Not having that knowledge can be deadly.

Really? I got it.

I only have one Rx med right now.

I agree with them that TO was not killing himself, he had an accident within by
mixed medicine. I believe TO is very happy because he is here on the
earth when I saw on TV, he was smiling, talking.

Philly fans gonna throw empty medience bottles at TO on today when Cowboys takes Eagles at Lincoln Finicial (sp?) Field... Fans also will yell at TO said 'O.D.!'

OD! OD! OD!

FUCK TO!!!!!!!

Farewell65: Philly fans gonna throw empty medience bottles at TO on today when Cowboys takes Eagles at Lincoln Finicial (sp?) Field... Fans also will yell at TO said 'O.D.!'

OD! OD! OD!

FUCK TO!!!!!!!

CCfan: :rofl:

Farewell65: Philly fans gonna throw empty medience bottles at TO on today when Cowboys takes Eagles at Lincoln Finicial (sp?) Field... Fans also will yell at TO said 'O.D.!'

OD! OD! OD!

FUCK TO!!!!!!!

CCfan: :rofl:

Thats right!! U knew all Philly fans really hate TO so much!!!

So friggin old news already. TO is completely media clown lol. I'm glad that Philly beat 'em and hope they start to forget TO for a while lol.

So friggin old news already. TO is completely media clown lol. I'm glad that Philly beat 'em and hope they start to forget TO for a while lol.

All Philly media would forget abt TO, but fans not!!! We still hate TO!!!!! All fans will go to Dallas on 12/25 to watch Eagles kick TO and his team's ass on Xmas day, so TO wont get any presents from Santa Claus!!!

Back