Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, and maybe 300 others, to HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, maybe 300 more, to HIV - CNN.com

Oh wow, this guy deserved to get his face punched 300 times. :mad:

I feel sad for all poor partners were exposed with HIV by moron guy.

I'm not sure about all states, but I believe so... I know in Florida... but again I think it might be most if not all states, if you have HIV and you KNOW about it, and you spread it to people and don't inform them, it's a felony murder charge. As there is no cure, you have sentenced that person to death. Again, not sure if it's all states, but I think it is. What a terrible thing for someone to do...

I swear to god I want to YELL at gay guys.........Stop with the causal sex, and build a freaking RELATIONSHIP....So much of sleeping around seems to be about self hatred.
Get over the self hatred.....learn to LIKE yourself.....then you'll stop engaging in self destructive behavior.
At least the typhoid mary is in jail.

Just throwing it out there, I know lots of lesbians who get around more than gay men... >.> Relationships for most are over-rated. Not saying that's my personal belief, but I know most of my friends are single and out to mingle on a Friday night. =/

and since they're young, they thinks they're invincible...whatever

Just throwing it out there, I know lots of lesbians who get around more than gay men... >.> Relationships for most are over-rated. Not saying that's my personal belief, but I know most of my friends are single and out to mingle on a Friday night. =/

No but with gay guys it's "OMG gotta sleep around with anonymous strangers to feel good about yourself." That attitude is REALLY unhealthy.......I mean I know gay couples who are in amazing relationships and don't sleep around.

No but with gay guys it's "OMG gotta sleep around with anonymous strangers to feel good about yourself." That attitude is REALLY unhealthy.......I mean I know gay couples who are in amazing relationships and don't sleep around.

Wow!! Way to stereotype there!

It is a criminal act to sleep with someone unprotected and to not tell them they are HIV positive.

Wow!! Way to stereotype there!

It is a criminal act to sleep with someone unprotected and to not tell them they are HIV positive.

I know many gay men in loving monogamous relationships....Two of my uncles are married to guys as a matter of fact...But there ARE a strong subtype of gay males who seem to feel the need to *prove* their masculinity (in their own twisted way)by sleeping around, and doing poppers and basicly manifest all the horrible stereotypes of gay malehood.
I'm not talking about ALL gay men, but there are enough that you want to be all "jeez, just find a wonderful guy and settle down with him! It's the quality of sex and realtionships that count...not the quantity!"

This man who knew he has HIV and passed to other people on purpose is careless moron and coward. This is very disgusting behavior by this person who disregard's other people's life.

I know many gay men in loving monogamous relationships....Two of my uncles are married to guys as a matter of fact...But there ARE a strong subtype of gay males who seem to feel the need to *prove* their masculinity (in their own twisted way)by sleeping around, and doing poppers and basicly manifest all the horrible stereotypes of gay malehood.
I'm not talking about ALL gay men, but there are enough that you want to be all "jeez, just find a wonderful guy and settle down with him! It's the quality of sex and realtionships that count...not the quantity!"
Whether people are gay/lesbian or straight, alot of them sleep around. No difference.

If this man rape me so his body will end up in funeral home.

If this man rape me so his body will end up in funeral home.
The point is, this guy wasn't raping his victims. They were willing sex partners. His crime is that he knew he had a deadly virus and didn't bother to inform those partners or take any precautions to protect them.

The point is, this guy wasn't raping his victims. They were willing sex partners. His crime is that he knew he had a deadly virus and didn't bother to inform those partners or take any precautions to protect them.

Yes, I know and it was very stupid move. I didn't understand why mindless partners would have sex with HIV infected, ***hole man.

I was speaking angrily about man who exposed HIV to many partners.

I think he needs stop treatment for HIV and let him die from AIDS in the prison, that all I care.

Yes, I know and it was very stupid move. I didn't understand why mindless partners would have sex with HIV infected, ***hole man.
They didn't know he was HIV infected at the time.

I was speaking angrily about man who exposed HIV to many partners.
Yes, but it would be highly unlikely he would rape you or anyone while he had so many volunteer partners.

No one knew he had it. Some asked, but he denied it.

Yes, there are stereotypes about every group, belief, or whatever... I am just one of the few that refuse to place anyone including myself into a stereotype. If I'm single, and I meet someone I think is super hot and we hit it off... well if sexy time happens it happens! I'm open to it... I'm also not trying to prostitute myself out to every woman I meet either. I have straight friends, gay guy friends and lesbian friends who have all slept with more people than I care to know about. However, this is another reason I fear sleeping with people before a test... o.o lol! I'm paranoid, but I don't let it completely affect my sex life! lol! Sleeping with someone when you know you have HIV I believe is a murder conviction in most states, as there is no cure and you're basically sentencing the person to death and a life of hell. I hope he gets in some serious trouble for this... so absolutely messed up.

Protection, protection, protection, protection, PROTECTION! Can't say it enough. Poor people, Just because his life was ruined he had to go do it to all these people... :(

It is sad to hear that a man has exposed at least 300 people to HIV through sexual activity. It was bad on the perpetrator's part to have sexual intercourse with people and not tell him he has HIV. It is also bad on the victims' part because they should have not committed fornication in the first place. This is the very reason why marriage is a good thing, given you find the right place and wait until marriage to have sex.

It is sad to hear that a man has exposed at least 300 people to HIV through sexual activity. It was bad on the perpetrator's part to have sexual intercourse with people and not tell him he has HIV. It is also bad on the victims' part because they should have not committed fornication in the first place. This is the very reason why marriage is a good thing, given you find the right place and wait until marriage to have sex.

I agree about sad to hear about this man has exposed to around 300 people.

Yes, I'm not interested in sexual intercourse anymore and my last time was in 2005 when I was teen. My view with marriage as love and if I was married so I will not have sexual intercourse unless I need it to reproduce the child. That's not religious reason, it is about my safety and interest.

Welcome back to AD. I know you have different philosophy on sexual orientation (gay/lesbian). I respect your belief, you respect mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back