Poking everyone...

WonderBum

Reaction score
Hi ya all...

Pokes..

Just wanted to say 'Hi' after being absent from AD for too long...

<bends over so Alex can cane me for being a nawty boy> :whip:

:bowdown:

hello, welcome back... how are u doing? i am allright but got running nose blah.. smiles.

Koala: Thanks!!! I'm still living across the ditch in NZ.

Tweetybird: Nice to see ya are still here!!

Highlands: Do you remember my dog humping your leg? Probably not, anyway thanks for the welcome back!

How I'm doing... been full on getting ready for the WFD Congress in Madrid, Spain... I will be doing 2 roles over there... one as a Keynote Speaker and one as the International President for Human Rights, Lingual Rights and Culture Commission. I dunno how many ADers will be there, it will be really great if an AD cafe could be set up so we can tag each other...

Koala: Thanks!!! I'm still living across the ditch in NZ.

Tweetybird: Nice to see ya are still here!!

Highlands: Do you remember my dog humping your leg? Probably not, anyway thanks for the welcome back!

How I'm doing... been full on getting ready for the WFD Congress in Madrid, Spain... I will be doing 2 roles over there... one as a Keynote Speaker and one as the International President for Human Rights, Lingual Rights and Culture Commission. I dunno how many ADers will be there, it will be really great if an AD cafe could be set up so we can tag each other...

No , I still don't remmy you but it's not important and glad to meet you :D
and good luck on your study or work in Spain :)

Wonderbum,

Ol'e days where you've been gone lately?
Hiding from AD? (chuckles)

btw good see'n you here today!
It's me Bullym0m aka

Wow its nice to see some AD originals still on here!

Does Knightwolf still hang around here? It's been yonks since I caught up with some ADers in Denver...

If you ever are in Madrid, Spain for the WFD Congress... please chat me up, although I will be busy with WFD stuff... i would be more than happy to have a quick chat or two...

Cheers

Kim aka Wonderbum

Welcome back, WonderBum

Good to see ya around AD again.

Weeeeeeeeeeee Lasza!!!

It was sure a great time we all had that night in Denver!

Nice to see ya again on here!

Kim

Back