Pocketcomm

Iceriver

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here own a Krown's pocket comm device ? I need a small sized tty that is easy to pocket. I read that it works with cordless phone and pay phone, does it work well? I only need it to make short calls like calling a cab or in case of an emergency. I hate to be stuck without any kind of ttys and waiting for someone to help me out with making phone calls. I have a regular tty at home but obviously, it is too big to carry around. I would appreciate any information on this thing.

I have sidekick but Im from Canada. I can't use i711 or anything. I have no way of making calls with my pager. I would need portable tty so i can make calls while at someone's house if they are not home. I just dont like feeling like stuck.

oh hey.. I work for Krown Mfg. To be honesty with you. PocketComm is awful.

During my experience I have been test and it's stupid. So... you would need to get mobile phone with AIM support, so you can use relay that can use it as relay service. That should be no problem but pretty slow conversation. Soo... life is full of patience :-/

oh hey.. I work for Krown Mfg. To be honesty with you. PocketComm is awful.

During my experience I have been test and it's stupid. So... you would need to get mobile phone with AIM support, so you can use relay that can use it as relay service. That should be no problem but pretty slow conversation. Soo... life is full of patience :-/
Since you work for Krown Mfg., (KrownTTY/CompuTTY)... is there any plan Krown will come up with newer ones for mobile phone users? It seems that Krown has discontinued the sale of PocketComm serie.

Since you work for Krown Mfg., (KrownTTY/CompuTTY)... is there any plan Krown will come up with newer ones for mobile phone users? It seems that Krown has discontinued the sale of PocketComm serie.

I doubt, since this company isn't multic-million industry. So... no chance to have new mobile or TTY at all. Yes, they will be fate away since all deaf are pay attention to videophone and online while very few deaf like low-class still use TTY.

All I see is new amplified telephone, they're big hit for loss hearing.

Back