Pocket!

illustrator

Reaction score
What do you have in your pockets?

Let me see...I have key for home, key for car, key for mailbox, a pen, one US quarter coin, 2 US nickle coin, one US dime coin, a US penny coin, a recepit from Taco Bell, and a crap paper of direction map.

Oh my god! I forget my driver license! :o

Right now..
my pocket is empty.. none of inside pocket..
I'm very nice clean.. :P

I have no pockets on me at the moment. Unless you consider my bra as useful as pockets.

Sweet_KJ said:
I have no pockets on me at the moment. Unless you consider my bra as useful as pockets.

Considering the fact that our species wouldn’t exist without them, you can say that at least the contents are useful, if not the pockets themselves. :thumb:

Levonian said:
Considering the fact that our species wouldn’t exist without them, you can say that at least the contents are useful, if not the pockets themselves. :thumb:

:laugh2: You made me *snort* hehe

I'm pocketless at the moment. I did have a box of cigarettes in my jacket a few minutes ago as well as my wallet and a set of keys.

2-$20
2-$5
2-$1
2 $.50
wallet
lighter
roller paper

my keys are in my jacket's pocket.

That's it. Alway everyday

WhoCare said:
2-$20
2-$5
2-$1
2 $.50
wallet
lighter
roller paper

he got money! Get him! (attack him)

I never put lipstick in pocket or I wud forget to get the lipstick out or the jeans wud be ruined :squint: thank god for purses :laugh2:

funnybebe78 said:
I never put lipstick in pocket or I wud forget to get the lipstick out or the jeans wud be ruined :squint: thank god for purses :laugh2:

Ofc I know u toooo well :rofl: hahahaahahah me keys lighter pager on side and sunglasses hanging when in middle of interpeting last minute

I've got new pants that i bought today, so nothing in the pockets of these. But in the pants I had on before i changed, I had some money (about 6 bucks) and my bank receipt for when I deposited my measly paycheck. :P

*Checkin' in my jeans' pockets* Nuthin' in there at this moment. :)

WhoCare said:
2-$20
2-$5
2-$1
2 $.50
wallet
lighter
roller paper

Psst Ladies, He got money.....DATE HIM!!!!!!

*checking my pockets in my jeans....* Sorry Im broke!...Try again later! :mrgreen:

Want know what is inside my pocket? well let me tell you I have

-4 subway cards with all stamps
-2 discount tickets from new auto show
-note from college
-card business from Jefferson Technical College
-wallet(credit card, driver license, social security number, library card, blockbuster cards, hollywood video card, NO MONEY!, 5 and 25 cents)

That's all I have in pocket! :D

Back