Pls Pray For Punkywolfy!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
punkywolfy walked passed the door at home, metal on door catch stratch on left leg and got infection for 2 weeks, so went to dr last friday, dr looked at leg, say had infection in leg and high blood pressure.. so dr say need see punkywolfy on sunday and make sure leg is ok or what? so went dr yesterday at 2pm and checked leg, took a blood labs again n say had blood septic in leg is worse so dr sent punkywolfy to ER right away.. may lose leg, my best friend pgr me n i got freak out n worried then went there n be with them til his mom n sis came n waited for dr told us. so Punkywolfy have stay Hospital for 3 days.. 2 DR need tests more on him n find out more what cause.. after my dr appt finish then will visit punkywolfy n keep him comfortable...

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!! N I WILL KEEP UPDATE WITH YALL!

Oh my dear...

He is continue in my thoughts and wish him speedy recover and get well. :hug:

Jeez :shock: stratch by the door frame!? :(

We re prayer for his recovery soon! :grouphug:

My prayer and thoughts to Punkywolfy... I wish Punkywolfy a speedy recovery and get well.

:hug:

Jeez :shock: stratch by the door frame!? :(

We re prayer for his recovery soon! :grouphug:

yea umm, alike u know the metal door hold open i dont know what call but left 2 tool bottom door there that how stratch on his leg..

All my positive thoughts and prayers are with your friend as well as wishes for a quick recovery.

YIKES! :eek: I hope he get better VERY soon!! SPEEDY RECOVER WOLFY! HUGS HUGS! Keep me posted, Tweetybird on my AIM/YIM or on AD.

Ohh I am sorry to hear about that, hope your husby (correct me if I was wrong) will get better soon :)

oh no.. i hope wolfy will be ok.. I will pray for him and keep him in my thoughts. :(

with big hugs for him and mwahies from me, ok? :)

I hope she will be allright and save her She is in my thought today.

Back