Pls Pray For Punkywolfy!

Hey ppl

ohhh yes i know staph infection not joke it was my first experience darn no joke.

happen to me last night very itchin all over my back and my chest so this morn guy from hosp come everyday, make sure change new bandage on my calf then i told him abt my back very itchin, he puzzled and say pls show him so i did. He say whoa it look badddd dont take pills pls he call my mom and my mom was concern n panic abt my itchin. i have allergic to that med. i was alike oh no so guy im my buddy polar, if he dont mind take me to URGENT MED CARE. Polar puzzled hurried come over my home say what going on? I explain him and he say oh no take me to URGENT MED CARE again. my mom and that guy who care on my calf both call that place. we arrive there but we wait wait wait for hrs. GROWLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD drive me nutzooooooooooo and polar is very restlessssssss, he hate waitin oh boy finally nurse show up give me steroid shots on my butt. WAHHHHHHHHH my butt boohoo!!! sighs will have to see DR.JANAK very soon to see find out why i m allergic to medicines ? hope not sulfa which i m allergic to it. so i m gonna resttttttttt on futon whimper poor me. my cousin worried on vp concern abt me. thank for listenin :grouphug:

Hey ppl

ohhh yes i know staph infection not joke it was my first experience darn no joke.

happen to me last night very itchin all over my back and my chest so this morn guy from hosp come everyday, make sure change new bandage on my calf then i told him abt my back very itchin, he puzzled and say pls show him so i did. He say whoa it look badddd dont take pills pls he call my mom and my mom was concern n panic abt my itchin. i have allergic to that med. i was alike oh no so guy im my buddy polar, if he dont mind take me to URGENT MED CARE. Polar puzzled hurried come over my home say what going on? I explain him and he say oh no take me to URGENT MED CARE again. my mom and that guy who care on my calf both call that place. we arrive there but we wait wait wait for hrs. GROWLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD drive me nutzooooooooooo and polar is very restlessssssss, he hate waitin oh boy finally nurse show up give me steroid shots on my butt. WAHHHHHHHHH my butt boohoo!!! sighs will have to see DR.JANAK very soon to see find out why i m allergic to medicines ? hope not sulfa which i m allergic to it. so i m gonna resttttttttt on futon whimper poor me. my cousin worried on vp concern abt me. thank for listenin :grouphug:

oh yea polar bear told me in pgr yesterday, i was shock.. damn! u been suffer sick thru poor wolfy!!! let me know abt what dr say to u.. allright! :hug:

UPDATE from dr office today sigh.......ok DR told me i need stop take fluconazole, decide give me 3 new more medicines oh boy why me ?!?!? oh boy now i have 5 more med to take and lotion to prevent itchin on my back n chest but DR give me expression that what i have ? i say what he talk abt ? he show me on computer i m shock no one told me from hosp or my mother didnt tell me so DR was very concern abt that cuz say i have massive heart so he decide give me new med for prevent blocker ulcer it can possible happen to me i read online it not safe from staph can kill heart cuz massive is dangerous it can be heart attack so i have to carefully rest alot again sighs hope staph go away hate that painfully geez thank for listenin gn all :grouphug:

UPDATE from dr office today sigh.......ok DR told me i need stop take fluconazole, decide give me 3 new more medicines oh boy why me ?!?!? oh boy now i have 5 more med to take and lotion to prevent itchin on my back n chest but DR give me expression that what i have ? i say what he talk abt ? he show me on computer i m shock no one told me from hosp or my mother didnt tell me so DR was very concern abt that cuz say i have massive heart so he decide give me new med for prevent blocker ulcer it can possible happen to me i read online it not safe from staph can kill heart cuz massive is dangerous it can be heart attack so i have to carefully rest alot again sighs hope staph go away hate that painfully geez thank for listenin gn all :grouphug:

WHAT???????????????!!!!! sigh! wow i shock to hear that news.. oh gee!! pls rest lot lot!!!

AWWWWWWWW! Some medication cannot agreed with your body...that's really SUCKS! Just rest well and get better SOOOOOOOOOOON! It is no fun! :(

Hi there i wanna tell ya'll about dr UPDATE yesterday went see dr to check on me, she say all of my vital seems improve but she concern wanna me go labs to take blood test to make sure double check for my heart and my blood on june 2 early morn no foods after midnite good thingy early 8:40 am lab appt i was take 6 diffy meds now less to 2 med whew i m relieved Thanks for listenin :grouphug:

Hi there i wanna tell ya'll about dr UPDATE yesterday went see dr to check on me, she say all of my vital seems improve but she concern wanna me go labs to take blood test to make sure double check for my heart and my blood on june 2 early morn no foods after midnite good thingy early 8:40 am lab appt i was take 6 diffy meds now less to 2 med whew i m relieved Thanks for listenin :grouphug:

That's wonderful!! :)

:ty: for the update. I'm glad that you're feeling better. I hope you get good results from the lab tests.

oh great!!! i am so happy to hear that and i hope everything smooth for lab

Back