Pls Pray For Punkywolfy!

yw anytime! :hug:

I am sorry about your best friend.. Was it staph infection??? i know something about it.. my grandson had it on his arm from motorcycle accident.. almost lost his arm.. but after surgery.. doctor was able to save his arm.... I hope he will be able to save his leg.. having infection are no fun!!

I am so sorry to hear about Punkwolfy, I will keep her in my prayers.

Wow, my friend had a bad septic (infection) in his blood and it cause his blood pressure very low. It was so serious.

Pray for Punkywolfy's speedy recovery!

I am sorry about your best friend.. Was it staph infection??? i know something about it.. my grandson had it on his arm from motorcycle accident.. almost lost his arm.. but after surgery.. doctor was able to save his arm.... I hope he will be able to save his leg.. having infection are no fun!!

no its not staph infection. it is sepsis infection but he can go in septic shock if his blood pressure get low.

Sepsis (Blood Infection) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment by eMedicineHealth.com

What is infection, sepsis, SIRS, septic shock, septicemia, MODS?

septic is another word for sepsis infection (blood infection)

hope this helps.

Oh dear, I hope he is at least not in any pain while he is in the hospital! And I hope he gets better fast and can come home without needing any surgery! No fun...

Oh no! Hope he recovers without losing his leg. Give him my best and I will keep him in my thoughts.

it no staph.. it is blood septic but the dr did test lot on him today so we will find out tmw morning results then i will let yall know..

i told him that i put AD here and he just smile.. so i will tell him what yall say allright.. thanks everyone! :)

Thoughts and prayers are being sent. :)

Oh, poor Punkywolfy! I will pray for his quick recovery. :hug:

Yeow Septic blood infection is pretty serious to have and hope that punkywolfy will recover from it and not lose his leg as result of it. Wish him all the best in getting better soon. Take care and hope to see you back in here with us. :)

My prayer to hope he is doing ok. He is strong and will recover from it real quick. Metal entry door is not safe I must worry about because my finger got cut by metal entry door when I fell. My finger got three stitches long time ago. I will inspect my front door outside always famous windy all the time! Still see my scar. That was real painful!

Oh no, Pray for Punkywolfy's speedy recovery! She is in my thoughts..

Back