Pls Pray for My Mom

Hey LostPanther, Now, we can pray for her speedy recovery. Glad she came out of the surgery and is recovering! :hug:

Thanks! and She is gonna ok and still stay at hopistal but don't know when she will get out it's shuld be trw either monday depend what Dr check on her's back make sure heal before Dr let her go home soon :) :hug: guys

Oh forgive me for not being here on this site lately but your mother is in our prayers and hope she gets well and recovery sooner...

Panther.. I would assume your mother has been sprung from the hospital by now and relaxing at home eh?

Panther.. I would assume your mother has been sprung from the hospital by now and relaxing at home eh?

She is out of hopstial last Sat night and stay home to relaxing yepper... as long she is don't act like you haha! kidding :D

PurrMeow thanks.. she is stay home to rest :)

Hey mod you can take sticky down thanks!

She is out of hopstial last Sat night and stay home to relaxing yepper... as long she is don't act like you haha! kidding :D

LOL Panther... ya would be screaming and groaning if your mother acted like me eh? LOL classic... lol...

Back