Pls help..computer dead?

if its old. Time to buy new one.

SOMETIME PEOPLE FORGOT TAKE OUT CD OR DVD IN DRIVE TRAY OF HP/COMAQ DESKTOP/LAPTOP STUCK BOOT LOAD CAN'T OPEN THRU TO WELCOME SCREEN CAUSE BLACK SCREEN...
I THINK ... srlevesque'son use play movie or games cd leave in dvd tray of computer?

SOMETIME PEOPLE FORGOT TAKE OUT CD OR DVD IN DRIVE TRAY OF HP/COMAQ DESKTOP/LAPTOP STUCK BOOT LOAD CAN'T OPEN THRU TO WELCOME SCREEN CAUSE BLACK SCREEN...
I THINK ... srlevesque'son use play movie or games cd leave in dvd tray of computer?
It wouldn't hurt to check. Sometimes it's the simplest things that can cause problems.

But it would say something like "Cannot find OS on disk... Press any key to restart" or something like that.

It can be easily fixed once you make boot sequence change in BIOS area - like set HDD first, not CD/DVD drive.

But it would say something like "Cannot find OS on disk... Press any key to restart" or something like that.

It can be easily fixed once you make boot sequence change in BIOS area - like set HDD first, not CD/DVD drive.

sound look likes crash! hard drive!

Staci must be pullin her hair out trying to figure out how this simple request for help became so obfuscated.

What is model and serial of your laptop? Also, can you list tech spec of your laptop. That would be helpful.
As you said Windows 7 is not work, I am not sure what do you mean. Can you take picture of error message that you see on your laptop.

Back