Please Welcome TommyGirl

Privet TG

Welcome to AD, and make yourself home here :)

I know only few words in Russian...
Privet =Hello
Zdrastvuite = Hello
Spasibo = Thank you
Mir = peace
Druga = friend
Dos viyondya = bye bye

Feel free to correct me, I can't spell in Russian! LOL

Hey you,....
fc6696ef.gif

Originally posted by kuifje75
I know only few words in Russian...
Privet =Hello
Zdrastvuite = Hello
Spasibo = Thank you
Mir = peace
Druga = friend
Dos viyondya = bye bye

Feel free to correct me, I can't spell in Russian! LOL

Do-Svidaniya,
I forgot most not only Russian also RSL too :( Nobody I talked in my native language and I am now studying English and ASL here. Wondering, where did u learn some? to Kuifje75

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Cool, u know some Ukraine's cultures and I was born there been in USA for almost 4 years.

Awesome - which city did u grew up in there? My grandparents are full Ukrainians and they emgriated here in USA 50 years ago from Germany, and before that, Ukraine.

I think the Ukriane culture is spectular and my aunt is carrying this cultural values in folklore as she teach slavic language at University of Virigina. I learned a lot of Ukraine stuff from her books as she wrote 2 books by herself as well.

Why did u move to USA?

Btw - WELCOME to AD!!!

I have got many saying WADv2 and :bowdown: *THANKS ALL* :)

Living well and Beautifully and Justly are all one thing.

Originally posted by eternity
Hey you,....
fc6696ef.gif

Cool, and ur I'M ETERNITY... it looks like u say it same over-over again up there online u are on, in ur home and anywhere? j/k :D

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Awesome - which city did u grew up in there? My grandparents are full Ukrainians and they emgriated here in USA 50 years ago from Germany, and before that, Ukraine.

I think the Ukriane culture is spectular and my aunt is carrying this cultural values in folklore as she teach slavic language at University of Virigina. I learned a lot of Ukraine stuff from her books as she wrote 2 books by herself as well.

Why did u move to USA?

Btw - WELCOME to AD!!!

When I tell u where I was born and growing that city in Ukraine will u visit there? :cool:

I have heard many ppls not only from frm USSR emgriated here before 1996, Why did I move to USA? to have a opportunity to work.

Living well and Beautifully and Justly are all one thing.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Do-Svidaniya,
I forgot most not only Russian also RSL too :( Nobody I talked in my native language and I am now studying English and ASL here. Wondering, where did u learn some? to Kuifje75

When I was in college, I met few deaf people from Ukraine in New York City. One of the interpreters in college went to Russia for a while and learned their language. They all taught me some words and some RSL too. Now I am forgetting them too! I also had a penpal who lived in Kiev, Ukraine, but we lost contact. :dunno:

Welcome to America.

Originally posted by kuifje75
When I was in college, I met few deaf people from Ukraine in New York City. One of the interpreters in college went to Russia for a while and learned their language. They all taught me some words and some RSL too. Now I am forgetting them too! I also had a penpal who lived in Kiev, Ukraine, but we lost contact. :dunno:

Welcome to America.

Cool, u lost friend from Kiev but me ;) :D

Hi! Tommygirl, Welcome to AD... How you doing? I know Waz personally too coz I'm from England :D

Originally posted by S-h-e-l-l-e-y
Hi! Tommygirl, Welcome to AD... How you doing? I know Waz personally too coz I'm from England :D

Cool, u from UK, and Thanks :)

Back