Please welcome Sabrina!!!

Welcome to ADv2! :) I have seen you in another forum but we never really got to know each other, maybe we'll know each other better here. ;) Look forward to your stories and laughing, we all need laughter in this world, as you know it is the best médicine!

BTW: If you see the Charlie's Chickies saying "Kootchie," that would be me!

Welcome to AllDeaf, Sabrina. If you want, I can resize your avatar for you. Just send the image to webmaster@alldeaf.com and I'll take care of it for you.

Enjoy your stay.

hi Sabrina and USgal!!!!! :D
Handsome lil boys Sabrina :) Twins? lol

LOL Liza,

My two sons are 10 months apart. They born in January and December 1986.

I hope not, Katzie will not learn from me. hehehehe

Sabrina

Sabrina,

It's cool that you post the pic of your sons. awesome :) you are wonderful mother I ever known since we met at the first time. I am very lucky to have you and the boys around me. God Bless us:)

I :cuddle: you.....

Thanks Everyone !!

wow, this site members are very warmer and friendly to welcome me..

American Chopper,

You can email to Alex. He will be glad to post a picture of you in your avator or signature.

How about this ?

I think, this picture is cool ?

:grouphug: Thanks Everyone ! :D

~ Sabrina

Be cautioned ladies may flirt you !

Attachments

• andy2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 95
Hey sabrina,

I hate this picture! :( it makes me more chubby! Heh :ugh: it would make all females faint down on the ground when they see my picture...:naughty:

Hey American Chopper !

You look cool in that picture ! You looked extremely cold in the weather in Boston. Poor you ! We should be in Tantic to stay in old automatic to steam all the windows. It will keep us warmer. ;)

:cuddle: ~ Sabrina

kuifje75:

Welcome to ADv2! I have seen you in another forum but we never really got to know each other, maybe we'll know each other better here. Look forward to your stories and laughing, we all need laughter in this world, as you know it is the best médicine!

BTW: If you see the Charlie's Chickies saying "Kootchie," that would be me!

Ooops, I did not see your previously thread since I read this really quickly while I was on break.

I do not recall your name in another forum ? Anyway, it was nice meet you here. ;)

~ Sabrina

:rofl: bbnt

Prrrfffttttttttttttt :eek2: I wish, I look like that lady skinny. Wow, that male looks extremely handsome.

You are naughty !! :naughty: bbnt !!!

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Purple
Welcome to AD, SAbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh big Hello Purple NY

How are you doing ? Haven't talk with you in ages !! Hope, you are doing well with you and your family.

Have a great summer !! Enjoy this form as much as you can ! :D

~ Sabrina

Back