Please welcome Sabrina!!!

Catmandu

Reaction score
Sabrina is one of another cool chick! She's a great story teller and she'll make you laugh! Sometimes she can be :crazy: but she is a funnnnny person! Glad to have you here and welcome to AD Sabrina!! :grouphug:

Yeah Sabrina always make me laughing... I also make her laughing we are sense of great humor couples. hhee WELCOME to All deaf.comV2 heheh

Katzie,

you are correct that she tends to make ppl laughing this :):laugh2:

:gossip: Hey girlies!! Know what?! Sabrina's here... now the Charlie's Chickies can have more fun here!! ;) Sabrina's one cute coolie chick and she sure can post great stories.. some that makes you :laugh2: and some that makes you wonder if she :crazy: .. nonetheless we love her for the way she is!! Mwahhhies Sabrina!! Come here girly!!! Group hug time and I'm enforcing it!!! *GROUP HUG!!!* :grouphug: Don't forget to :dance: with AmericanChopper... he seems to love it!! ;)

Are you speaking of Sabrina the teenager witch! :lol: :rofl: :laugh:

Guess what

Hello Freaky, sab,liza,katie :D

who I am here ! :laugh2: Let u know I am Us@starGal and I like used new sn PeacerainbowGal here

Hope you guys Have a fun this here :grouphug:

~hug~ PeacerainbowGal :fly3: :cool:

Thanks Everyone... I will try very hard to be a good behave as much as I can. Katzie is the one responsiblity to monitor me:laugh2:

~ Sabrina

P.S. How could I put a pix in my name left column ?

Last edited:
I struggled with that browse click to add photo. It does not work
:ugh:

I struggled with that browse click to add photo. It does not work :ugh:

Do I know you rainbow ?? Ummm ????

Attachments

• jason and richard.jpg
    jason and richard.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 99
:wave: Sabrina! Glad you made it here! Me monitor you?? Here?? NAHT! Enjoy your freedom! Be yourself! Wendy knows you can be totally yourself - bring it out Sabrinachick! I have the same question as MamaChel - are they your boys?? They are sooo cute!

yes they are my two sons. sleepy and Sevenpuppets. Sevenpuppets just got his learner permit. Will have a formal dance in the cruise in Boston on Friday night. I will take picture of his gf and sevenpuppet.

SleepyNightmare posted about search his Deaf-half brother in General discusss. You may like to read his post.

Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
Thanks Everyone... I will try very hard to be a good behave as much as I can. Katzie is the one responsiblity to monitor me:laugh2:

~ Sabrina

P.S. How could I put a pix in my name left column ?
you mean the Avator ?

It should be in your profile. Let me check mine :)

Wendy ;)

go to CP User ( on the list with USER CP, Resiter, calendar , member etc ) then click Edit Option scroll down you will see advator is that the one you want picture on the Left column ? Good luck Sabrina :)

By the way your boys are looks great and handsome :)

I gotta load some pictures into my laptop they all are on my PC LOL

Wendy ;)

Wendy

Just modify on the avator. It says, the file was too large. I need the pix to be reduction.

Originally posted by Sabrina
Wendy

Just modify on the avator. It says, the file was too large. I need the pix to be reduction.
guess you need make picture smaller :(

I need to get mine smaller too LOL the avator usually only accept between 70 x 70 to 100 x 100 in pixels I think so. check with FAQ :)

Wendy ;)

Back