Please welcome Freaky

Originally posted by sharlie
Freakkychickieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Wow, I didnt know you have joined here eh. Welcome to AD.com ;)

muaah and hugs
~sharlie~

PS: psst, its me chickieee, if you can figure it out who I am, hehhe.

Mwahhhhhhhh chickieeeee... long time no chat!!! How are you??? oh yes.. How can I forget the very first chick I called chickieeee and you and I called each other that place *nods my head there!* Ohhhh sooo good to know you're here chickieeee.... we got lotsa to gab about! MWAHHH!!!! ;)

Originally posted by Freaky
baby balls nuts 'n' treats... :eek: never ever say that sentence " I think you're too much of a sissy girl to whip hard!" oooo bring it on baby balls nuts 'n' treats!!! Bend down and I'll whip ya so hard, you'll cry "Uncle!!!" ooOOOooo Lizachickie... S&M at its best!!! Hardcore or softcore?? Which one do you think? :D

I think you'll break a fingernail and go running home crying for your mama

Originally posted by Liza
:cool: Truth is subjective, my dear bbnt.... and I still say you are unfit for world dominion (referring to another post he made about it).

one day you will bow before me

Originally posted by bbnt
I think you'll break a fingernail and go running home crying for your mama

:naughty: This freaky chick thrives on pain!!! I cant stand chicks that whimpers when they have a broken nail!!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Welcome to AD :) and behave! LOL Fat chance!

:naughty: You've already seen me in the other forum, kuifje and you can tell that it's definitely "Fat chance" for me to behave!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
:naughty: This freaky chick thrives on pain!!! I cant stand chicks that whimpers when they have a broken nail!!

*perk* ohhh Freaky gurl!!! c'mere and lemme play with u!!!! *feeling a bit sadistic* hahahah :twisted: :naughty:

Welcome to the AllDeaf Form !! Hilarious Freaky !!!

Keep this form remains alive since you are a hilarious lady !

~ Sabrina :cuddle:

P.S. Wasn't Lucille Ball your biological f Mother ? You got a little bit reddish hair and hilarious from your biological Mom ?? ;)

Originally posted by Sabrina
Welcome to the AllDeaf Form !! Hilarious Freaky !!!

Keep this form remains alive since you are a hilarious lady !

~ Sabrina :cuddle:

P.S. Wasn't Lucille Ball your biological f Mother ? You got a little bit reddish hair and hilarious from your biological Mom ?? ;)

Oh I loved Lucille Ball.. she was a hilarious actress and when she passed away.. it was a sad day in Hollywood! Yes, I have auburn hair from my Mom's side. Mom's side has fiery red hair!! Oh la la!! :D

Freaky said:
You bet chicky... they're real!!! They ain't "silicone city!!" ;) Wanna tell the difference between fakes and real ones? Fake ones chicks float up to the surface immediately and real ones chicks can just swim anywhere in the pool!! :laugh2: Gotta love me and my jiggy!!!;)

:rofl: Freaky!! I just came across your intro by BBNT...gee! So, that's how you can tell whose boobies are fake and real by how they react to water in the pool? :roll: :laugh2: Thank goodness, mine's real -- 38D...:Oops: heheh!

WaterRats13 said:
:rofl: Freaky!! I just came across your intro by BBNT...gee! So, that's how you can tell whose boobies are fake and real by how they react to water in the pool? :roll: :laugh2: Thank goodness, mine's real -- 38D...:Oops: heheh!

:applause: Heyyy WR girly!! Yewp yewp.. now you can tell how Freaky I am, heh! *flicks tongue* You've told me your size and now to be fair... I'll tell you mine! 48DDs.. Double Damns! :naughty: Gawd I lurrv your posts in all the forum we go to together.. I can see you're one naughty girly!!! :P *winksa!*

I try my best! ;) I only resort to the naughtiest things if I is relevant to the post and not having to worry about being warned or banned. :naughty:

Back