Please share your experience with me!

joycelandsman

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Joyce (Gila) Landsman and I am currently in my third year in the audiology doctoral program at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City. For my Capstone research project, I am conducting a study about barriers to optimal audiological care for members of the Deaf community. I am distributing surveys to both currently practicing clinical audiologists and also members of the Deaf community. The purpose of the study is to bridge the clinical communication barriers that lie between audiologists and the Deaf community by identifying the gaps. Information derived from this study will help pinpoint the barriers to audiological care for this population and accumulate suggestions for improvement.
This online survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and the responses will be completely anonymous. No identifying information will be saved as part of the data collection. Thank you to those who have already completed the survey, I appreciate your participation. Please consider forwarding this survey link to your colleagues/friends who may be interested in the topic.
Link to survey:
https://gccuny.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8CuQM1e7WHwitiC

Back