please refresh my memory....

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
okay people I'm curious if some of you remember sextoon who died probably 10 years earlier.. but I am forgetting his name.. facebook bleh anyway can some of you please refresh my memory? ;) he was well known for drawing good deaf cartoon lol.. ;)

Robert Johnson. He was a cool person. Royale might know him more than I am. I did chat with Robert and saw his art work. Neat. But not sextoon. LOL

ah much better.. rob yeah now that helps thanks ;) ahh almost 10 years.. I had a weird feeling it wud be 10 years soon.. wow at least he's in better place ;) but I was thinking of sextoon for no reason czu I used to chat with him under that nickname and other.. ;)

I knew him well cuz I was one of his college friends.

He was killed in a car accident when he drove his new 2003 Corvette car to crash onto the dead end guard rail in Austin, TX in 2003 or so. Two of my friends sent me pics of his car crash in e-mail. There were no skidmarks which meant he just ran into the guardrail fatally.

In case you wonder what is happening to his Sextoon website.

It is still running today and IIRC his widow who was re-married to Marine officer later, has had domain name rights until 2018 or so. It will probably cost a few or several hundred thoubands dollars for anyone to obtain this domain rights from her. :shock:

ah much better.. rob yeah now that helps thanks ;) ahh almost 10 years.. I had a weird feeling it wud be 10 years soon.. wow at least he's in better place ;) but I was thinking of sextoon for no reason czu I used to chat with him under that nickname and other.. ;)

It is nothing wrong to think of the site. Some friends or posters posted his Sextoon pics on other forums, Twitter or in e-mails and they brought back memories of RJ into my mind. :)

It is nothing wrong to think of the site. Some friends or posters posted his Sextoon pics on other forums, Twitter or in e-mails and they brought back memories of RJ into my mind. :)

of course it's nothing wrong it's normal to remember him he will feel honored and feel good that all of people haven't forgotten him for almost 10 years this year.. ;)

In case you wonder what is happening to his Sextoon website.

It is still running today and IIRC his widow who was re-married to Marine officer later, has had domain name rights until 2018 or so. It will probably cost a few or several hundred thoubands dollars for anyone to obtain this domain rights from her. :shock:

I saw it and glad you mentioned it. wow.

of course it's nothing wrong it's normal to remember him he will feel honored and feel good that all of people haven't forgotten him for almost 10 years this year.. ;)

True. As long as we live to know him, he will not be forgotten.

We had a lot of good time at Gallaudet University. I still miss him.

I still have the original Sextoon magazine at my parents' house. :giggle:

I miss talking to him in AOL deaf chat room years ago :tears:

I heard some unfounded rumors about him and his wife had marital problems.. maybe I am wrong. :dunno:

I still have the original Sextoon magazine at my parents' house. :giggle:

I miss talking to him in AOL deaf chat room years ago :tears:

I heard some unfounded rumors about him and his wife had marital problems.. maybe I am wrong. :dunno:

It is not true.

Pic of the magazine? :D

I have original sextoon magazine as well I keep it neat put away wonder how much worth these days

Hi sexykitty78
How are you doing ? My name is Aron if your interesting in chat you can find me at messenger on Ari Malka .. hoping to hear from you soon
Aron

Back