Please read this my new poem

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
"I ran on the green hill and had to see my real girlfriend in there. My girlfriend and me rolled on the hill and made us more FUN. My girlfriend and I were going laid on the green grass. We watched at the sky and cloud. We held their hands when we had to dream about their new family in future. We kissed and hugged each other. We got up on the green grass. We walked on way to our homes. I watched her for all times and held her hand while, we walked on the sideway. We arrived in our homes and hugged my girlfriend’s family. They asked me about my girlfriend and I told them about to get marry my girlfriend in future. They were proud of me and praised at me. My girlfriend’s dad saluted at me when he smiled at me. My girlfriend’s family made me cried because I felt really love my girlfriend than everything in my dream. My girlfriend ran and hugged me so HARD. My girlfriend went to sleep with me in her room. We sat on her bed and had dreamed about to get new relationship and way to get successful on our educations. I told my girlfriend about my real whole life. She cried when I told my girlfriend about my part of horrible story. She kissed my lip and made out with me. We loved each other forever. I made her very happy. I told her that I had to leave her house soon. She kissed me and cuddled me. I felt very happy with her because we had been together so forever until the death. I left my girlfriend’s mansion house. I walked on way to my home. I didn’t think about my education than my girlfriend. I knew I really love my girlfriend than others on the world. I arrived in my home and hugged my cute kitty. I feed my kitties some pet foods. I went to sleep by midnight. I had dreamed about my future real wife. What I remember: I wanted to be sweetest daddy or husband in the world.”

Back