Please Pray For My Guy-Friend's Mother

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to ask every one of you to please pray for my guy-friend's mother. She will be having triple heart bypass and taking some veins from her leg to repair her arteries in or by her heart this morning at 7am in Georgia, near where I live. Very serious surgery for her. My guy-friend and his mom are very very very close, so please pray for them and his family. They are very very worried about her. So please pray for her and my guy-friend's family.

My prayers go out to them all the way and many more. I know she is in good hands and even better, in God's hands.

I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear more info on her. And I want to thank you for taking your time to read this.

Alots of :hug: to everyone.

I'll be sure to keep her in my prayers!

My prayers go out to that family and for you too. God Bless ..... :angel:

She will be in my thoughts! May she will be okay but do let us know how did she gets on! :angel:

Thank you everyone. I left a message on my guy-friend's sk2 and I am waiting to hear. I will let you everyone know. Thank you!

Healing thoughts and prayers continue for your guy-friend's mom. I hope she'll be okay soon. Peace. :hug:

Update on my guy-friend's mother

Here is the update.

I just talked to my guy-friend and he said that she is out of surgery. They want her to stay asleep til 5 or 6pm because of alots things of work done on her chest *they opened her chest*. And he said that everything went so well and I am so glad to hear that.

I will keep you guys posted more. That is all for now because she is out of surgery and wont be awake for a couple of hours. I know for sure that she will be in alots alots of pain. Poor her.

Thank you for all your prayers! :hug:

More updates on her

Here is the update.

She is in ICU right now and limited time/visitors. She wanted to stay asleep because of pain that she is going thru. So it was 5 hours of surgery, from 7am to 12 or 1pm. It took her alots of energy and she is very tired. And in ALOTS OF PAIN.

Will keep updates. Supposed to go see my guy-friend and his family maybe Thursday or Friday so I will see first.

Thank you everyone for keeping them in your prayers and more. Alots of my hugs go out to you!

More Updates on Guy-Friend's Mother

I just learned that last night that they took out the tube and she had a sponge bath. She felt better with that.

Today, they took her air tube out tonight. Earlier today, she was very sick because she didnt eat or drink for more than 24 hours and she vomited. Poor her. She is okay now because her dr. gave her meds to stop nausea and to stop throwing up. She is doing okay and sleeping/resting well.

I thank you for all your prayers. :hug:

Back