Please Pray For My Grandson

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
My grandson was taken to the hospital today because he is real sick,we just found out he has severe pneumonia and they think the baby has Cystic Fibrosis and he is going to be taken to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown,WV :(

Pepsi , I will pray for your grandson hope he gets well soon. Keep us updated hang in there :hug:

I am very sorry about this news, Pepsi. Of course he will be in my prayers.

Oh dang Pepsi.. hope your grandson will be fine... may his recovery be good and speedy...

Yes, I will pray for your grandson. :hug:

My grandson was taken to the hospital today because he is real sick,we just found out he has severe pneumonia and they think the baby has Cystic Fibrosis and he is going to be taken to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown,WV :(

I surely will pray for him. what is his name?

I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope everything will work out.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and post.I have not heard anything yet.All I know right now is that he is really sick and they are doing test. I will be back on AD tonight to let you all know what is going on.dreamchaser his name is Noah Preston. Thank you so much guys

Oh my gosh! I hope it is not cystics fibrosis! I will keep him and your family in my thoughts. :hug:

Pepsi, your grandson is in my prayer. I hope he will have a speedy recovery and all is good soon. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that, do hope he will be ok. :hug:

Speaking of the family crest, 'preston' --- is it within the Elvis family, no?

And I hope it goes well with the grandson and all, hope he will be OK :hug:

Back